I'm slightly obsessed with my boobs!!!

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just me talking about boobs again!!! :) I keep looking at them because they are getting bigger!!! They are soooo sore so I've started wearing a cotton bra to bed and it's made me sleep much better. Anyone else as obsessed as me??? No? Hmmm...perhaps I need help!!! :shock: xx

lol they will only keep getting bigger hun! wait til your milk comes in :p xxx

lol, mine are great atm! they look fake! they dont hurt that much either, lucky me! x

Great! Am I the only one that is not reaping in the benefits lol Sore boobs but nothing much to look at :oooo:

Mine have actually grown a bit too :D They never got any bigger with my first pregnancy barely even when milk came in :D But this time theyre growing already yay I hope they continue :D And theyre only sligthly sensitive now :D

:) Aww Hopeful they'll be massive before you know it!!! We'll have to get new bras and be toddling about like Dolly Parton!!! (well, maybe not quite!)xx

Lol Wishup, if only hun, me with huge knockers ha ha yeah right x

:rofl: Ha! Hopeful you should know by now that pregnancy is turning us all into aliens where the most unexpected things happen so you never know!!! You'll be like Peggy Mitchell before you know it!!!xx

Wishup, never talking to you again after the Peggy Mitchell comment lol ewwwwww spaniel ears that have given up the ghost..... What big fat perky things lol come on all this pain and no gain lol xx

My boobs are massive too!! They were pretty big to begin with but now they're huge!:shock:

My left one has massive bluey green veins wrapping around it too!!

Mine aren't sore if I squeeze them but they're defo heavier especially when I run up and down stairs which in my house is a nightmare because we have 3 flights!! :shock::lol:

xxx

That's it girls, rub my face in it with your growing knockers lol it's fine I'll have to stay content with my ickle lychees lol x

Hahaha...Hopeful...you WISH I'd never talk to you again!!! We've got about 71/2 months left of talking I'm sorry to say!!! What about Jordan as an example then, instead of Peggy Mitchell? Could have been worse...I could have said Pat Butcher or Dot Cotton!!!xx

Like I said Wishup will stick to my lychees lol Jordan indead ha ha ha plastic fantastic. God hope you have a stomach for 7 1/2 month of me whittling on lol xx

:) I've got a flabby, bloated stomach...does that count??? I promise I'll carry on sharing my boob stories with you...I know you love them really.xx

I have really big boobs anyway, they have grown a little and can be quite painful - I'm a bit scared about how big they may get when the milk comes in. lol!!!

Not hearing how big and plump they are getting NO lol nah it's all good, just wish mind would fill out at the same rate as the bloated belly has become..... because that has got to blow at any time xx

Oh Amanda don't make me even think about the milk coming in...I have a phobia of milk (yes I know I'm wierd but I've always had it) and hate seeing it so I'm hoping my own milk might cure me!!!

Hopeful...I'm with you on the belly front...I look like I'm about 6 months pregnant with all my bloating...if someone stuck a pin in it I dread to think what would happen!!! It's nearly as big as my big bouncy boobs...:rofl: only kidding!!!xx

:rotfl: Now that wouldn't be a pretty sight lol I would be like one of those balloons.... and thanks yet again about you and the big boobs lol feel all inadequate now ha ha....

It's scary to think soon milk will be produced, women's bodies are amazing!! Even if some women's boobs are getting bigger than others :shock:

Haha!!! Awww I'm only kidding...big boobs will probably cause a hindrance! Imagine if we started a thread like the bump photos, but with boob photos!!! Hmmm...maybe not, that might be a little bit tmi! :shock: I keep thinking about what a miracle it all seems...I'm growing a little person!!! WOW!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back