My Poor Boobs :'(

claire671

Reaction score
The growth I can handle, actually quite nice to get a fuller chest. I've gone from a 34C to a 34E although today I had to buy a 36D as I'm finding them a little tight around my ribs.
It's the stretch marks.
I have been SO good moisturising them and wearing my sports bra to bed so they are supported. Woke up the other morning and on my left breast its like big angry red lines all on the under side and then on my right breast I have red stretch marks around my nipple :cry:
Bought the new Johnsons Skin Perfecting Oil (£9.99 for 100ml from Boots :shock: ) which claims to reduce stretch marks in 4 weeks so we shall see.
Pointless thread really, just a little rant and mourning for my once stretch mark free boobies :(

xxxx

Yes, I'm in exactly the same situation! I've gone from being 34DD to 36F.. I have soo many stretch marks on the underside of my boobs, that's the worst place for them! And around the sides.. So red + horrible.. But when we have our LOs in our arms, all the stretch marks and all the other nasty things will be worth it!! xx

Ugh, I've developed stretch marks on my boobs too. I'm a bit devastated as I've always had nice boobs, but hubby loves them, which I find odd lol. He says they're sexy, and he'll be the only one seeing them so I'm not so bothered.
I rub all sorts into them but if ur gonna get them, there's nowt we can do about it x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

.. But when we have our LOs in our arms, all the stretch marks and all the other nasty things will be worth it!! xx

You're so right! Once baby is here it won't matter :) Need to remember this next time I look in the mirror lol xx

Ugh, I've developed stretch marks on my boobs too. I'm a bit devastated as I've always had nice boobs, but hubby loves them, which I find odd lol. He says they're sexy, and he'll be the only one seeing them so I'm not so bothered.
I rub all sorts into them but if ur gonna get them, there's nowt we can do about it x

Another very good point, my OH will be the only one who sees them and he really isn't bothered by them. Although I am secretly hoping this oil stuff will take them down a smidge....

Thanks ladies! xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How fantastic of a hubby do you have? I wouldn't worry about the stretch marks, if they really bother ya just get the bio oil ti seems to atleast calm them down.

My boobs havent really changed, before pregnancy i went down a cup size due to weight loss from a 34 E to a 34 DD but ive gone back upto a 34 E. Thats all so i'm not bigger than i was anyways. I have noticed they are just alot fuller from the top to the bottom. I think us ladies get stretch marks if our mums have them i think they say its genetic. But i guess there is no harm putting cream on!

I use the palmers at the moment all over but always forget to do it everyday :(

x

Im the same, I use bio Oil everywhere, belly boobs, lovehandle bits EVERYWHERE! But again I forget to do it everyday :( Damnit.

Had the tinyest couple of tiny marks on my left boob but thats it, and some on my front thighs, even though my OH told me I had slimmed down on my legs and my sides. Yet I have stretch marks on my legs!?! Okayyyyyy!

I already have them on my insides of my thighs and the tops of my legs, not big or angry ones just white ones, had them along long time. i think ive a few on my left boob too but think ive had them along time too!

So no doubt ill get them on my tum!

I thought I saw my first one on my belly the other day, but it was just a scratch!!

If I'm going to get them then there's nothing I or a magic cream can do lol. Just hope I dont!

Well I've started my Johnsons Oil, will let you know in 4 weeks if it's made any difference :lol: No doubt that I'll be concentrating so much on my boobs and tum that a few rogue stretch marks will sneakily appear on my legs! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back