I'm slightly obsessed with my boobs!!!

CHEESY BEAN TOAST!!! Oh my god fallingstar...that is sooooo gonna be my dinner tonight!!!xx

You definitely should... everybody should!
From past experience.. less is more on the bean front if doing in a sandwich toaster.. and be careful.. the beans come out hotter than a McDonalds Apple Pie :rofl: xxx

I love it hopeful...lets always have the same dinners!!! 71/2 months of me moaning on about all sorts of things...lucky you!!! Fallingstar...keep the good food ideas coming!xx

Lol Wishupon, shall we do our weekly shop online together ha ha... think you have met your match when you said about you moaning, god help you woman lol.

Falling, it's the best way because it keeps the cheese more runny, yum yum yum xx

Oh I want one now!!! Cheese and bean toastie...that will be my obsession all afternoon now!!! Hopeful...lets have a grump off...see who is the most grumpy!!! Ha! Actually I don't feel too grumpy today...just scatty (which has nothing to do with the pregnancy - I'm always like it!) Have been sat at my desk for nearly four hours now and have done...erm...not much work!!!xx

I have lots of bizarre but awesome food ideas :D Hubby says my eating habits are weird.. then he tries my concoctions and loves them! Some of them are almost embarrasingly weird.... I may keep them to myself for a while.....:x

Other current not-too-weird favourites are jacket potatoes with cheese, beans and tuna mayo.. all mushed in together, tuna and cheese sandwiches.. again mush the tuna and cheese together, and prawn mayo toasties.

Let me know if you try them! xx

Same here lol ahhh desk jobs. I can't grumble either I'm afraid but at around 7pm is a different story as I because I different person, soooooo snappy xx

Ooh yes, in the evenings I'm like a she-devil!!! Loving the other food ideas falling...like the fact they involve so much cheese!!! I haven't had any mayo for ages now, but I might do the tuna and cheese one, just without the mayo!!! Keep us posted with other ideas, the more wierd the better! Me and hopeful will need to make a list for our joint shopping list!!!xx

Ha ha Wishupon, I think I am just using this as an excuse to get food down my gullet and loving the idea's Falling..... what are we like!!! Wonder what next weeks fad is going to be :eh: xx

Lol having no probs with that apart from large un's... boiled sweets is this afternoon's hit! Ohhh could do with a nap xx

Oh I want some now! What sort of boiled sweets?? I think I could really do with some sherbert lemons!!!xx

Or Blackcurrant Liquorice mmmmmm??!! It's just a Calypso mix, packet nearly gone already, tut tut not good oh and have a lemon muffin at hand xx

Hopeful!!! I want all your goodies too!!! All I have left is a banana and an orange! Need sweets...NOW!!!xx

Hey this is all being eaten for the Hopeful Obsessing Boob Cause lol xx

Blimey don't say that or mine will be the size of beachballs!!! Lemon muffins are a definite must for the next shopping list!!!xx

He he he he, oh well just snooker balls I would be glad of..... all the tenderness has to result in some growth (please god).... Def Lemon, getting bored of blueberry and they are too dry!! xx Fancy a milkshake too x

Oh my god...I can't bear milk!!! You can have the milkshake and I'll have some juice!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back