I'm slightly obsessed with my boobs!!!

I wouldn't even be able to post in that thread lol maybe not till tri 3 at the rate I'm going at lol xx

Ha...don't worry, I wouldn't really create that thread!!! God knows I don't want to show everyone my bazookas!!!xx

And there you go again lolololol going to stick some chicken fillet's in and draw some lines on lol xx

:lol: Nothing to be jealous of...they're sore, veiny and will get saggy!!! How are you doing on the sickness front?xx

Oh still the 5am morning queasy wake up call hun, then that is me up for the day, knackered...... no actual sickess just sicky ewwww have to constantly eat to ease it off, at this rate will be a size of a horse by 12 weeks. What about yourself? xx

:shakehead: Ahhh...that's no good. I am actually being sick pretty much every morning and ALWAYS every evening. It's pretty nasty but not unmanageable or anything. I'm finding ice lollies help me when I feel sick, which is most of the day. I do feel a bit better after eating but soon feel sick again!!! I'm still getting fat despite puking up most of my meals!!! I also can't eat as much as I used to in terms of portion size. I feel for you having to wake up from 5am though!!! :sick: xx

:hug:Can't be easy for you too lol tell you what has helped a bit though is sucking on crystalised ginger but again when you stop the feeling comes back. I am the same too with portion sizing, I would eat huge meals but now I just end up with my eyes bigger than my belly and leaving most of it. To be honest think I can't complain with the sicky feeling if you are actually being sick, poor you hun xx

Aww thanks, but actually being sick does give me some relief in the evenings because then I can go to sleep better, without feeling so sick. Plus the fact I'm being sick and bringing up my food always makes me feel less bad about stuffing myself with a chocolate muffin or 5!!! Actually at the moment I'm really craving anything salty. Salt and vinegar crisps and salty popcorn are my new best friends!!!xx

It must be a salt thing because it's savouries with me (think I am just using pregnancy as an excuse lol), cheese, need cheese.. Cheese sandwiches, cheese dippers, cheese jacket potatoes, cheese & onion crisps and the list goes on and on and on......... It's great that we can compare notes although not boobs lol xx

mine are rock solid and have got a lot bigger. i am in absolute agony!

Awwww Kim, hope it eases off for you hun, I know what the tenderness is like and the fact you don't want anything being in any distance of them plus clothes!! x

Oh my god yes! Cheese! I am having cheese and crackers every day for lunch at work! I'm really missing blue cheese and brie but give me a massive block of cheddar and I'll chomp right into it!!! Yes it is good we can compare notes seeing as we're the same amount preggers!!!xx

Kim...I feel your pain sweet!!!x

And now sat at my desk at work eating a cheese baked tatty and cheese & onion crisps.... happy days lol xx

Ha! I'm sat surrounded by food on my desk! A multipack of salt and vinegar crisps, crackers, cheese and loads of fruit!!! I look like I've got my very own grocers!!!xx

Ha ha ha multi pack (note to ones self, remember the multi pack of cheese & onion hula hoops tomorrow), have nearly a whole block of cheese sat on this tatty MORE MORE MORE, all this cheese and no boob growth, ahhh the world has gone mad or is that just me xx

It's just you hopeful...the rest of the world is perfectly sane!!! Oh ok, maybe we are all a little crazy! Mmmmm...cheese!!!xx

You're all mad!! But in a good way ;)
Nothing to report on the boob front here.. still same size (34DD... so glad of no increase!) and no discomfort yet :D Is early days though.. will keep you posted as it seems to be Number One topic atm :rofl:
I can definitely join in with the savoury thing, and yay for cheese! Hubby is getting a toaster for me today (haven't fancied toast since we moved back from Spain lol) so I can have Cheesy Bean Toast :D Think I'm looking forward to that more than our trip to Belgium in a few weeks! xxx

Last edited:
Lol 7 1/2 months of this, couldn't ask for more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back