Boobs no longer sore

hayels

Reaction score
am getting a bit worried i havnt had many symptoms at all but my boobs were a little sore and felt like they were getting bigger, but for the past 2 days this seems so have stoped. is it normal for them not to be as sore now am bout 9 weeks or have i maybe just got used to them feeling like this or do u think i should be worried? x

ok my keyboard isnt working prob and all the letters have come out wrong in title lol i dont know how to change them ooppss its should say boobs no longer sore

Last edited by a moderator:
mine were sore for ages then recently are only sore occassionaly and im around the same gestation as you think its just eerything settling down now we are getting closer to 12 weeks xx

Mine are slighty sore, nothing major, seem to feel them in bed the most when have no bra on!

Don't worry , enjoy!

Mine only hurt now if I drive over a particularly big bump in the road, or run up the stairs lol, whereas a couple of weeks ago it hurt to even move my arms too violently. Enjoy them not hurting lol!

Mine definitely aren't as sore now hun and haven't been fr a while :)

Changed the title for you too :) x

thank u. am giving in and going to book a privet scan dont think ill be able to book it now till tue cos of the bank hol but i think ill have gone out my mind if i wait till the 18 june xxx

I don't blame you. You're in Liverpool aren't you? There's a BabyBond in Liverpool and one in Manchester - not sure if the Liverpool one is open this weekend but I think the Manchester one is. You could give them a call...

yep mine definately stopped being sore around 11 weeks ish only comes back every now and then but they are huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back