No symptoms at 12 weeks

twilly

Reaction score
Feeling a bit worried.
I have reached 12 weeks and have no symptoms at all.
Boobs no longer sore and I totally have my energy back.
Even the sharp feeling I had when getting off a chair or lying on my side has gone.
We have been on holiday this week and have been really active, doing lots of walking.
I feel totally normal! So now i'm paranoid something is wrong!

I'm sure it's fine, when's your scan? Everyone says tri2 is better :) maybe you've ditched tri1 symptoms already x

I've been a lot better this week too, (apart from today!) I wouldn't worry they say you feel much better as you get into tri 2, have you had your scan, could you be a littler further on?

I'm sure its all fine hun, try not to worry....i've had no symptoms apart from sore boobs (they are not that sore just tender) and tiredness. no sickness or anything like that so i was quite suprised....
when is your scan sweetie???

Thanks all, scan is on Tuesday.
I feel so "normal" again and very paranoid.
Cannot wait until Tuesday!!

Don't knock feeling "normal"!!!!
I don't have a lot of symptoms either ...apart from hair you could fry chips in :)

Am sure all is well and once you have your scan you'll be able to relax and enjoy things a lot more x

Hi Twilly,

Hope all is well. My 12 week scan is on Tues too & I also have lost my symptoms. The odd flare of sickness but that's all. I hopeful everything is well. Mwah :)

Thanks guys.
Small amount of blood this morning, which made me panic.
What could this be at 12 weeks?
Nothing now, all ok, but still bracing myself every time I have to go to the loo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back