Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

Sorry - ive just checked my letters from the hospital and it turns out i have a consultant appointment that day (1.45). Im not going to be able to make it.

If its a hit, maybe we can organise another one ;)

sam- was really looking forward to meeting you hun but hope to meet up with you one day soon :hug: :hug: xx

is everyone else still up for it? im looking forward to it :hug: :hug:

yes i am and cant wait.

Midwife wanted to book me in today for the 8th had to make an excuss i was busy hehe

I'd missed this thread :doh:

I'd like to come along. I'll have to look at how I would get there first, it might be a massive mission ans I don't drive.

Purple13- how are you getting there? Your SW London aren't you?

ASD123456 said:

I'd like to come along. I'll have to look at how I would get there first, it might be a massive mission ans I don't drive.

i'm gonna drive hon - do you want a lift?? :hug: :hug: (do you have a car seat?)

I'm coming! Me and Matt are going to drive down the day before, have a day shopping at bluewater, stay overnight nearby then meet you guys the next day :) I'm rather excited. I'm a little nervous about travelling and staying out with Fi but I'm sure i can manage (i'm thinking cold-water steriliser tablets, a washing up bowl and the room will have a kettle... and a cot. We should be fine :D

look forward to seeing you all!

debs why cant you :cry: , its not a million million miles from the bottom of the m11 , but i suppose its far enough :(

im still hoping to make it :D

purple13 said:
ASD123456 said:

i'm gonna drive hon - do you want a lift?? :hug: :hug: (do you have a car seat?)

That would be great, I'll PM you.

What time our we meeting?
Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday :cheer:

Geordie&Bairn said:
What time our we meeting?
Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday :cheer:

:lol: It's in October Matey!

My stomach dropped then- like WTF!!??

xxxx

Its about 101 miles from me but we're coming! Matt said we can HOORAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i know :oops: i relised after i posted i think my brain is fried ive lost it (mind i never had it) :rotfl:
we need a hide behind hands emotiocon :lol:

yay debs is coming :cheer: deb it will prob be no further then whipsnads, its just a straight route down m11 and m25 hun !! il try and get brian to come so he can keep matt company !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back