Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

I know this is really late notice, but I don't think I'm going to be coming next week.

1. Toby can't take time off work to drive us, and I don't want to drive there on my own.

2. I feel too unwell at the moment (I have pnd).

3. Dunno if there's a 3.

You ladies are all going to have a great time. I'm sure it certainly won't be the last meet, so I'll be able to meet you guys next time :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

so whereabouts are we meeting?
I am hoping to book our hotel tonight, just need to get Matt to make sure that he is on holiday that week (we'll still come otherwise but we'd have to do it as a day)

I haven't ever been to bluewater... is it easy to find your way round... xx

I am not on the final list anyways but wont be coming, i wanted to but my brother in law died on wednesday and his funeral is on the 8th. :cry:

Suzie and Faith said:
so whereabouts are we meeting?
I am hoping to book our hotel tonight, just need to get Matt to make sure that he is on holiday that week (we'll still come otherwise but we'd have to do it as a day)

I haven't ever been to bluewater... is it easy to find your way round... xx

bluewater is lovely and easy to find your way around you wont be dissapointment so many goood shops

Where to meet?

Has anyone been bluewater lately and have any ideas where we can all meet?

i just had look at website only places that poped up for me were Pizza Hut or john lewis cafe

Has anyone ever been to these to? we need to organise where we going?

Its easy to go go round you cnat get lost you goaround in a circle well oval downstairs and the same up stairs

Meet at John Lewis??????

Ive just looked up the buses they only run them on a Tuesday and Thursday
so im going to have to get 2 trains then a bus :roll:

i keep forgetting that im working at the mo and i start at 5.30 i may not be able to come as its along journey back
:x im NOT having a good day :wall:

i happy with john lewis: this is what i found

John Lewis Café Bar
The John Lewis Café Bar offers light meals, toasted and open sandwiches, and a wide selection of danish pastries and homemade cakes. You can also enjoy tea, coffee, ice creams and chilled beverages.

Telephone: 01322 624 123

Location: Guild Hall Lower John Lewis The Place to Eat Restaurant
This first floor licensed restaurant seats 275 and serves freshly prepared food from six different counters. There is a fortnightly changing menu and a cooked breakfast until 11.30am. Lunches include freshly-made soup and delicious sandwiches.

Telephone: 01322 624 123

So you have either the cafe or resturant, not sure how big cafe is? but resturant sounds big ?

Greetings from Ireland :wave: we've a wedding here on Friday so we're making a holiday of it and I decided to bring the laptop just incase they had an iternet connection. They do and it's free too :dance:

Looking forward to seeing you all next week- should be great fun :)

Alex xxx

I cant go 1pm is to late as i have to be back to start work at 5.30 i could in theary get back for that time but that would mean being at bluewater for less then 2 hours before id have to leave
i also could start work later as long as the cleanings done i can start later but it would mean finsihing half 9 10pm i cant do it to Collier and James Dad has to pick me up from work

sorry when the date was chosen i didnt know id end up working my 10 days so it clashed

have fun girls :hug:

I' still coming!
But I have a new job and because I'm being trained I don't know if they will ask me to come in that wednesday but if so, I'll let you all know. :hug:

sarah, really gutted you cant make it but as i said in text will def have to arrange to meet up some other time soon :hug: :hug:

i am so so excited about next wednesday only cos its my birthday of course not because im meeting all of you :lol:

no seriously its going to be great im planning getting down there early so if anyone early or anything or wants to meet before hand then let me know and if anyone wants my number just PM me :hug: :hug:

Hi everyone :wave: :wave:

Bluewater is not very far from me, can I come too? :D I am always on but don't post very much (don't know why! :oops: ) so it would be nice to meet and chat 'for real' :) and can I bring my friend and her little boy? xxx

xx sarah xx said:

Bluewater is not very far from me, can I come too? :D I am always on but don't post very much (don't know why! :oops: ) so it would be nice to meet and chat 'for real' :) and can I bring my friend and her little boy? xxx

Your more than welcome to come along with your friend, would be nice to meet you.

So are we meeting at John lewis? Resturant? or cafe?

xx sarah xx said:

OF COURSE!!! Oooh it's exciting!

tracey 2 said:
sarah, really gutted you cant make it but as i said in text will def have to arrange to meet up some other time soon :hug: :hug:

i am so so excited about next wednesday only cos its my birthday of course not because im meeting all of you :lol:

no seriously its going to be great im planning getting down there early so if anyone early or anything or wants to meet before hand then let me know and if anyone wants my number just PM me :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
we might be early as we'll leave extra time for getting there allowing for traffic and stops so no doubt we'll be early anyway!! you've got my number, if u want to meet us let me know :) xxx

sarah :( :( hopefully there will be another one and we can see u and Collier!!

5more sleeps :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back