Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

if you are already on the M25 then you have to come out of your way, i could get to lakeside by bus if someone can pick me up from there, but you need to have a spare forward facing car seat as i cant lug my one all the way to lakeside.

although if someone can pick me up from home then i can provide my own car seat this would be better.

if not no worrys will have to wait for the next london meet.

purple13 said:
Gem & Leland said:
e and suze were considering meeting up for a mini shopping meet in london , big primark anyone :rotfl:

me, me, me!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

if we were to do central london, i'm sure that we could meet in the big john lewis cafe - its huuuuuge and always seems quite quiet during the week?

I think there is a lot of us up for another London meet me included :cheer: who would like to be in charge of the meet?

sazzylou said:
Geordie&Bairn said:
you can out me in for a mini meet :D :wave:

I can OUT you can i :think: have you got something to share with the group???? :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oops, bad typing , lol....i dont have any secrets....honest guv.... :lol:

Oh bummer :( I was hoping to come to this but I cant make a week day at the moment :( and I cant drive on the motorway on my own, i'm too scared to lol need OH there to help me out!

count me in, its my birthday the day before 7th oct.

:dance:

Gem & Leland said:
is it my way round the m25 then ?? i go top side from jct 18 :D

where do you live? im from basildon does that help you?

:D BUMP

I'm in Southend but I think I'm coming up with a friend :)

ditto southend, but it depends on if i can get the day off work.

If i can go, i have space for two in the car, i can even bring our spare car seat. Be warned though, i won't know for a while if i can go though...

Can you add me in pls...

uhnless im late and then my plan goes to pot...

i havent voted as i really dont mind what we do at all,

tina- woo hoo so glad your coming hun cant wait to see you again and gabs :hug: :hug:

steelgoddess- yay for you as well your not late at all hope all goes to plan and you can come along love to see you again,

well looking forward to seeing everyone and just having a nice day :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back