Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

Geordie&Bairn said:
Not long to go now girls :cheer:

i cant wait, really looking farward to it.

has any plans been made for where we are meeting and time?

i know great isnt it so close now to the meet,

i dont mind anytime to meet really where is jade to do another poll? :D

:hug: :hug:

Not to early as i have to get the bus from Tonbrigde to bluewater and that will take Forever or failing that i have to get about a thousand trains to get there as there is no bloody direct train link :shakehead:
Where James the taxi man when you need him :lol:

I say we get there for around 12ish for lunch cos Im gonna be starvin by the time us lot get there lol!!!

Oh missed this one.

Have to go somewhere on that day :(

Have fun ladies.

I havent been near a computer for ages! internet isnt getting put on till next friday. Im still wanting to come. :)

1pm will be better for us so i can get the coach at 10.15am and it gets to bluewater at 12.10pm.

Im just going to read up the thread and find where were meeting! lol are you guys bringing your pushchairs? im going to have to have Soph in the carseat on the coach and have the pushchair in the luggage compartment.

the return coach is at 4.45pm do you think thats enough time? once i get confirmation i will book the coach! cant wait! :cheer:

xx

EDIT: Where are we meeting?

Ohhhh, I forgot about this, i'm excited to meet you all now :cheer:

I voted 1pm but am easy.

Alex xxx

i've voted 12 so that we've time to meet & chat before some of us (well, me anyway...!) have to give our LO's lunch.

bump so that SteelGoddess can see thread!

i know were going to a resturant when we get there but which resturant are we going too? And where are we meeting?

im not going to vote on a specific time but round 12-1ish will be fine for me il prob be there about 11-11.30 anyway im usually early so if anyone there bout 12ish or earlier and wants to meet me around then il prob be there,

im so so looking forward to this meet really am cant wait yay :cheer: :cheer:

Miss.Monroe said:
bump so that SteelGoddess can see thread!

i know were going to a resturant when we get there but which resturant are we going too? And where are we meeting?

Thanks gorgeus can't wait to meet you!!

Looking forward to coming with little Hayden now!!

x

OMG i AM SO EXCITED about meeting you all (some of you again) and Sharne i'm really looking forward to meeting the gorgeous Hayden! It sounds silly but i think it's amazing that last time i saw you he was the bump.. lol

Anytime will suit us, we will hopefully be there a little early and will be staying locally overnight so we can stay as late as we like :D

Suzie and Faith said:
OMG i AM SO EXCITED about meeting you all (some of you again) and Sharne i'm really looking forward to meeting the gorgeous Hayden! It sounds silly but i think it's amazing that last time i saw you he was the bump.. lol

Anytime will suit us, we will hopefully be there a little early and will be staying locally overnight so we can stay as late as we like :D

I know Im dead excited!!! Im a bit nervous too, still getting used to taking baby out lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back