Bluewater Meet- 8th October 2008 **NEW POLL**

Just to say Bluewater gets pretty busy at the weekend; just something to think about :D

yeah week day sounds good to me and like i say 8th october is even better for me lol for my birthday lol, you know you all wanna celebrate it with me hehe :hug: :hug:

long as i know roughtly which week i can book week off asap

how about 8th october then ladies???

i think tracey's dropped enough hints, don't you? :wink: :wink: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Ladies, Been a bit busy this afternoon but 8th October is fine for me- will put a new poll up x

me dropping hints no never :talkhand: - suzanne dont know what you mean

im not asking im telling you 8th or around about then lol and il stomp and cry if i dont get my own way :evil:

8th is fine by us. Tob has agreed to come hehe. He'll need to book the day off tho, so let me know when its definite!

omg cant beleive your taking me so seriously i really dont mind what day guys really i dont oh feel bad now for saying that,

i can do anyday but would be fab to spend my birthday with you guys or anyday can celebrate it :hug: :hug:

Count me in ladies all being well i should be able to come :pray:

Tracey is it your birthday :think: i mean your being sooo QUIET about it you'd never have guessed :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Love to celabrate your birthday hun :hug: :D

8th is fine by me :cheer:

im not gonna be able to do the 8th :( Its Beth's 7th birthday that day :cheer:

Not to worry though, i'll see you at the next one :hug:

sazzylou said:

OH nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :hug:
Maybe we could have a mini London meet :think: for those who would like another one ????
know w would all like to meet you :D

Geordie&Bairn said:
sazzylou said:

:cry: yup :( ah, nevermind :hug: just make sure you have another one soon!!!!!!! :D :hug: and take lots of pics so i can be jelous, lol. We're off to Chessington that day to celebrate the sprogs birthday, so i'll be having fun too :hug:

8th sounds good to me :) i'll see what OH can do would be handy if he could get 3 days off in a ro so he can recover from the driving! hehe, anyone know of any good, reasonably cheap, child friendly hotels in the area!!??

Suzie and Faith said:
8th sounds good to me :) i'll see what OH can do would be handy if he could get 3 days off in a ro so he can recover from the driving! hehe, anyone know of any good, reasonably cheap, child friendly hotels in the area!!??

:think:

My shed .......sorry house :rotfl: :rotfl:
Id fit you in if i could :( sorry

there is a travelodge (thurrock) 3 miles from bluewater... £29 a night for a room for me OH and Fi... that sounds good enough to me!

sazzylou said:
Geordie&Bairn said:
sazzylou said:

:cry: yup :( ah, nevermind :hug: just make sure you have another one soon!!!!!!! :D :hug: and take lots of pics so i can be jelous, lol. We're off to Chessington that day to celebrate the sprogs birthday, so i'll be having fun too :hug:

You're not a very good stalker are you! :rotfl:

So gutted you can't make that day :cry: Sure Beth wouldn't like to do some shopping instead?! LOL (joking of course!!!) She'll have a fab time at Chessington - she's at the age where you don't care how scary the rides are haha. You'd never get me on them now!!

I can't do that date but I'll try and swap my days or something.....

I'd love to come, would it be too early for baby? (dd is 13th sept) Do you think he'll be ok to come?

I dont have a clue!!

:?

Steelgoddess said:
I'd love to come, would it be too early for baby? (dd is 13th sept) Do you think he'll be ok to come?

I dont have a clue!!

:?

TBH it really depends on your baby :) Whether you are one of the lucky ones whose baby sleeps a lot hehe. I am :pray: for you.

If you are feeling fine and he's feeding / sleeping ok I am sure you'd be fine to come :D

Why don't you put your name down and then you can decide after he's born :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back