Bloated!!

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Well after suffering a tummy bug at the weekend (caught from my eldest son) my cramps have calmed down alot, they come and go now rather than being there the majority of the time! Im also started to feel a bit more sick, im back at work today so hoping that will help pass the time away (next 6 weeks!!), well i made it to 5 weeks and 6 days last time, so if i make it to Saturday ive hit a milestone, anyway back to the original posting do any of you feel like your showing already? Ive had to use an elastic band through the button hole trick today on my trousers i look 3 months gone already, i was showing with my second by 9 weeks but 5/6 weeks feels ridicolous seeing as the baby is the size of an orange pip. At this rate i will never be able to hide it from my work colleagues until 12 weeks.

Hope your all feeling well and happy x x x x x

aww glad ur feeling a little bit better....:)

I was showing at around 14-15 weeks hun properly, but it is my first

xx

I have been feeling exactly the same! Thankfully it's really settled down now and I've got a slight roundness to my abdomen! I think I'll show sooner than I did with DD. Glad you're feeling better after stomach bug! Children just love to share their illnesses!

I'm 6+6 weeks and look like i'm showing but i'm sure it's only water!! I can't wait to get my bump! Exciting times!!

im def bloated my freind laughs and says she cant see a thing so it may just be me feeling fatter lols

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back