Anyone else bloated after eating?!(only 6weeks!)

Misskeza

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first perg, so REALLY don't know what to expect...or when! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, so surely shouldn't be showing yet....but after i eat lunch, and more so my evening meal my tummy seems to bloat to about 6 months!!!!!! By the morning it has gone right down again!? Has anyone else had this??? Also i have just got my 1st hospital app through for 2 weeks time...what do they do at this first app? (have already been to doc's when first found out) xxx

I'm really bloating at the moment, only started a couple of days ago and I thought I'd overdone it a bit this weekend, but today even a sandwich made me feel really uncomfortable! You're not alone!

i spend from 6weeks until about 9 bloated and huge the entire time, then i didnt feel bloated anymore, i just look it lol! Its normal, not a clue why it happens but its bloody uncomfortable and maked hiding pregnancy hard but i'd jsut ride through it lol
Clare x

Hi and congrats :) :cheer:

They will book you in. Take a bit of a medical history, ask you some questions, weigh you, take your BP and so on. Nothing major.

Sounds like you are seeing your MW at your hospital, others see them via their GP's surgery.

And the bloating is normal :roll: Just do what works best for you and if thats eating little and often or not eating a main meal in the evening, go with it :)

Hey, I know exactly what you mean. I've been bloated and bumpy from the minute I found out! It's wierd cos I'm really hungry all the time then when I come to eat I can only get a few mouthfuls in and I'm full. I was exactly the same with my last baby. I'm just glad the m/s has subsided for me now so at least I can eat when I want to now, without thinking I'm gonna throw up at the smell of stuff!

I've had my first midwife appt this morning and it was pretty uneventful. She came to my home and it lasted about an hour altogether. It is mostly paperwork to be honest, getting your faimlies medical histories and noting any problems, taking your blood for several tests, and just running through what to expect and how everything works.

Now just got to wait for her to refer me to the scanning dept so I can get a date for my scan. I'm so impatient!!

Oh i'm glad it's not just me! :D The letter i had from the hospital was signed by a midwife...but will this be my midwife all the way through? The hospital is about 20mins from my home, so i was hoping i would be givin a midwife at my local doctors/health clinic!!???

Not sure about your midwife situation hun, it works slightly differently from county to county. My midwife will remain my midwife through my whole pregnancy and I will see her at my docs surgery from now on. Obviously if she is ill or on holiday I will see someone else but for the most part it should be her. It's something you will have to check at your first appointment. Just because your first appt is at the hospital doesn't mean they all will be.

Hi there, I have been bloated from the start :( It feels horrible all the time although it hasn't stopped me from eating :oops: I am just wearing baggy clothes now and debating starting wearing maternity gear because of it!

I'm really bloated too and have actually had to get maternity trousers!! was never a skinny minnie to begin with but my stomach is huge by the end of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back