worrying situation - re-scan update pg 3 :-(

:cry: I am so sorry...

...I don't know what to say other than I really feel for you. It makes me so angry that life can be so cruel to those who so desperately want something. :wall:

Good news is that you can start trying again whenever you feel ready!?

I can imagine that another pregnancy would never replace your little angel, but I can understand how you want that feeling back of being a mum to be.

I so hope you get pregnant again ASAP (should you both feel ready). It's clear to see that you'd make a fantastic mum.

Please keep us posted, and take care of yourself... If I could give you a huge hug right now I would, with a huge cuppa and a big ol' piece of galaxy chocolate xxx

geordie lass said:
Read on the loss section the sticky at the top
It may it give you some solance

Thank you I've just spent some time reading it and although I'm in tears it has given me some hope

dannii87 said:
Please keep us posted, and take care of yourself... If I could give you a huge hug right now I would, with a huge cuppa and a big ol' piece of galaxy chocolate xxx

Thank you, that's exactly what I need :hug: On the way back from the hospital I went to thorntons and got some chocolate, I've been very good while pregnant but I'll definitely need chocolate to get through the next few days :cry:

Oh no mrs metal :cry: . I'm so so so sorry to read this, take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxx

Im so sorry, i totally sympathise with you, life is so cruel it makes me so angry sometimes. I wish you so much luck for when you are ready to try again. :hug: xx

Sorry about your loss Mrsmetal :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care
mibiuk x

I'm so sorry to read your sad news :cry:

Look after yourself and your OH xxx

So sorry to hear :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care of yourself and take the time you need till you feel ready to try again.

The MW you had today sounded lovely and hopefully she can support you in the future also.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So, so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug:
Very, very best wishes, take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, the coming days and weeks will be tough Im sure, but you will find strength.

Lots of love xxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back