• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleeding

evie_smith

Reaction score
The pain has come back on and off and now im bleeding and its bright red :cry:

Hun go to A&E and get scanned, don't wait like last night. Just put the little ones in warm coats and get down there. Or have you got a friend close by who will sit in the house for you? It'll be worth it just to put your mind at rest, you'll just worry all night if you dont xxx

im going to wait about an hour and see if its just heavy spotting its like a light period atm but im hoping im ok i have had loads of positive tests!!! Im just hoping it stops im really upset now and hubby is just sat there playing games consoll grrrr!!!!!

no hun dont wait. Tell him you need to go to A&E now. Tell him he can stay on his computer games and keep an ear out for the kids if he's not interested!

Any bleeding and pain you need to go straight to A&E. Hope everything is ok :hug:

If you're bleeding bright red and not spotting you should get checked out hun.

I said to hubby i want to go to a&e (i dont drive) but he says wait a little bit as i had loads of bleeding with the others when i went to a&e i got an internal scan because there was so much blood but i never had any pain with them though so i feel like this is totally different and as i have said in pervious posts my bleeding with them was around 8 weeks and im not even there yet :cry:

A&E probably wont scan you hun as the EPAU will be shut now but you should go and they might be able to get you in first thing.

Ah that's a shame it will be shut. Could you try ringing the out of hours GP? If all you'll get is an appointment in the morning they might be able to organise that over the phone? I dunno how this all works to be honest, I just dont like the thought of you sitting there worrying! Good luck xxx

A&E advice here too hun, they can call a gynae dr in to see you. You need assessed and this is important. If you are having an ectopic pregnancy it can be serious :(

Painless bleeding is one thing, pain on its own as well but both together you NEED seen :hug:

thats another thing too if i go to a&e and all they say is we cant do anything wait till morning ect ect . . and i know it will be shut this time of night then i dont know what else anyone can do other than say take paracetamol and sit it out :cry: is there anything they can do at this stage?? i might just be worring for nothing :wall: feels like someone is stabbing me :cry:

ooh maybe ring the A&E dept and ask if they think you should come in?

does anyone know what they would do there though? i cant see how a man/woman looking up me will awnser anything and the scans will be shut for the night

Go to A&E. We are not medically trained. They are. Like Mamafy said the on call gyne will see you and they will decide from there.

just did some googling on your behalf... the website I found says you would be likely to have an internal examination blood tests urine tests and a scan. I guess they would just look to rule out any problems.

As Merv's mum said we aren't medically trained hun. Our advice is A&E as it's always been the advice given to me before. What I would say is I would ring A&E and see what they say.

When I wwent with pain and bleeding I was put in majors so they don't treat it lightly at all :hug:

does anyone know what they would do there though? i cant see how a man/woman looking up me will awnser anything and the scans will be shut for the night

When PG with Niamh, I was bleeding and in a lot of pain. I went to A&E, and was admitted straight away after a urine test ruled out a UTI and given a scan at 7am the next morning. I had blood tests done too. Pain and bleeding is very serious. Spotting can be normal, but when it is accompanied by pain at the level you've had over the last couple days then you need to go to A&E sharpish.

gosh hun, you're so unlucky these things always seem to happen late at night for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back