bleeding *please help*

kanga86

Reaction score
So after being told last monday that i wasn't pregnant any more, it has been a roller-coaster of a week. I have kept quite busy with visiting family and having my dad and family come and stay over the weekend. So today has been the first day were i have been on my own all today and i can't stop thinking why can't i still be pregnant, i would be 12 weeks now!

But instead I am in limbo! I have another scan at 8.50am tomorrow to be told that i have definitely miscarried and be given my options. Not sure what is going on with my body today as i have been bleeding a lot more than i have the whole time, but it is still brown with it turning slightly red. Do you think this the start of me miscarrying naturally? I have had no pains or cramps to suggest I am going to miscarry now. Did this happen to any of you ladies?

thank you in advance for any help xx

Last edited:
Hi hun im really sorry to hear this :hugs:
When i had my mc i started off bleeding with no cramps my blood was a browny colour the whole time 4 days after i start bleeding is when i start getting mild pains and a bit of a heavier flow. when i actually start passing my baby the pains came on quiet fast and got very strong. i was in intense pain for a few hours but it got bearable after that. I went to a&e and was admitted to the epu where they did a d&c. I wish you didnt have to go through this hun im thinking of you xxxx

thinking of you hunny, mine started with blood and then pains, not as bad as amy, mine were like very strong period pains. take care of yourself sweetie, xxxxxxx

Well the bleeding has f'd off again, hopefully I get some answers tomorrow. I would prefer to not miscarry naturally as I really don't think I could handle it, but if it happens then so be it. Thank you for ur replies it is just so hard not knowing what is happening to my body, and you have reassured me it's all normal and to be expected. Xx

:hug: :hug:
It's a horrid time hun :-(
Mine started with pain pains and then the blood came afterwards :hug: xx

I'm thinking of you Kanga.
These posts make me cry. There are so many women who miscarry or have a missed miscarriage.
Its just so sad :( As Amy said I wish you and none of us had to ever go through this.
I hope after tomorrow you can slowly start to move on.
x x x

Thank u everyone :hugs:

How are you doing 08princess? I know it is a horrible time, and also wish no one had to o through this, we should be allowed to be pregnant too like everyone else! Why did it have to be us that suffered?! Xx

I'm getting there Kanga.
I think about my babies every single day and I always will.
I see other women with babies and think 'why is that not me pushing a pram?' But then I think why wouldn't it happen to me? What makes exempt?
I believe in God but even He can't answer why.
I just tell myself that it wasn't my LO's time for whatever reason and my babies are safe now and will never feel pain. They're at peace now as are all our angels.
And this site is amazing. I never feel alone when I log on.
I will be thinking about you tomorrow hun.
x x x

Im 9 weeks and 7 weeks ago i had a brownish bleed that went on for about a week and was convinced id misscarried so was the doctors and i didnt, It was just a bleed. Hope your ok :)

I love coming on to this site, I check on all the ladies in tri 1 all the time. Just wish I was still on the journey with them. It will be our time to be mummies again, I believe that, our babies just weren't well enough for us to meet them. Xx

Sweetheart :hug: I bleed brown for 2 weeks about with my march mc and then I had what was like the worlds worse period! :-( I am so sorry u have to go thru this! X

Thinking of you hun. I hope you're ok. It's so unfair that anyone has to go through this.

xxxx

So sorry for your loss hun.

I opted for medical managment, but only took first set of taleys as that was enough to get it started. Blood started first with no pains, then cramoing began next day. Very intense.

Take care of yourself xxx

SOrry to hear of your loss hunni

I mc 3 wks ago and it all came away at once which is different from your experience

Hugs and thinking of u x

I am still in limbo as they saw a yolk sac on the scan today, so have to go back next week for another scan. They reckon maybe the yolk sac just wasn't visible last time or my body still reckons it is pregnant so developing slowly. Although it has changed the still think I will miscarry as should be 12 weeks now but only measuring 5.5 weeks, so only an increase by half a week in a full week which isnt normal. Still bleeding today, but only a small amount, like the start of a period so expecting things to progress naturally over the next week.

Thank u for all ur support xx

Im so sorry! U must be going though hell and I cannot begin to profess to know how your feeling. Please use us as your rocks and we will do everything we can to help you xxx

So fed up today, bleeding is slow not really leaking out onto a pad at the mo (tmi)! Can't believe I could be in limbo for yet another week! Because there is a chance I could miscarry naturally I'm signed off work, my oh is back at work so stuck at home by myself full of thoughts!! Feeling quite down! I just want this to be over now :cry:

Hey, just wanted to say hang in there and know we are here for you. Its the worst time isn't it waiting for it to happen? I don't have anything comforting to say as I know how hard it is, just know that there are obviously people around you who love you lots and want to take care of you, so let them. I hope its all over quickly for you....take care of yourself and get lots of rest xxxxxx lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sorry Kanga! I realise how awful this must be for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back