bleeding *please help*

Thinking of you Kanga! So sorry you have to go through this xx

so sorry hun this is so awful for you thinking of you and sending big hugs xxx

Just had a gush of blood!! :-S

Really think it is all about to start now, I am getting some crampy pains but not too bad yet!

Never been so relieved to start bleeding before, fingers crossed it will all be over tonight! Xxx

Oh Kanga :hug:

Look after yourself hunny x

Hey ladies just thought I would update u all. Last night around half ten I had a gush of blood, I felt it happen so legged it to the loo, it filled the new pad I just put on and the toilet water was a dark red!! Scared the crap out of me! I then thought wow it could actually all be over for me soon, bad I know but I need to move on and not be in limbo.

The cramps started off shortly after, like strong period cramps, and every hour til 5am this morning I was passing a 50p sized clot. At 5am the cramps got quite bad, cant compare to labour pains as never been pregnant before, and I sat on the loo til around 6am where I broke down crying. I hadn't slept all night because of the pains so I just had had enough. My oh was a sleep all night as he has work today and I didn't want to disturb him, thought I was coping ok. The cramps got quite a bit stronger,so much so that I couldnt concentrate to talk! Myth went downstairs and got me some pain killers, we only had co-coda mol, so took some and crashed out.

I still can't feel any cramps, and not long woke up, I went to the loo where more clots came out. Is this all I am to expect or is it going to get worse? Should I go to the hospital to see if they will help me out? I am going crazy doing this all naturally and really don't cope well with blood! It really is messing with my head and not sure I could cope all day like this on my own! Xxx

Oh hun wish i could give you a big hug! xxxx
I think the worst of it is over now by what you have described. You might have cramping on and off but it wont be like you had last night. Its so traumatic i feel for you hun. you will bleed for the next few days but it will ease off and clots are to be expected. keep taking tablets to help with the cramps and take it easy hun. i would call the epu just to tell them what is happening i think they might scan you just to make sure you have passed everything, im here if you need a chat xxxxx

Thank u amyrose, I have a scan booked on Tuesday as they still weren't 100% at helping me miscarry. So I will keep that appointment and hope that everything is over by then xx

i cant believe they let you go this long hun its so wrong xxx

Oh hun! I'm so sorry for you! I know exactly how little thy like to do sometimes with MCs and it's horrid that they've let you go so long! Not knowing and constantly waiting on finding out 100% is the worst part of everything. I was left with mine too and had to wait 4 weeks to know for sure he really was gone. As even when they'd said in A&E it didn't feel real until I saw no little baba on the screen when I should have been 12wks.
It's so awful that this should happen to any of us, no one should ever have to say goodbye to their little baba's. God definately does work in misterious ways.

Thinking of you,

LuX

Im so sorry for your loss, youre being amazingly strong. Its terrible that they have left you this long. Thinking of you xxx

Kanga, sorry you are going through such a rough time. As Amyrose says I think it sounds as though you have gone through the worst of the pain and the blood. It does all sound like what I had. You will probably bleed for a few days and get some cramps! Take it easy, put your feet up and take co-codimol as they are great for the pain. Bug hug honeyxxx

Not really sure what is happening now. I haven't had much blood flow with any of the clots that come out. And they only appear when I sit on the loo, my pad is clean! not sure if this is normal? Also doubting that I have passed everything, because of the lack of blood and the pains were bearable to a point not as crippling as some people have said.

Any ideas ladies? And I'm sorry to keep pestering u all? I really appreciate all ur help xxx

I never had crippling pain it was just like a bad period pain. Blood came and went as well. Try not to overly worry as everyone is different. I know its easier said than done though!

Thank u laurat, this is just so confusing as I know everyone is different and just don't know what should be happening. Feeling much calmer about it now xx

With ny mc I didn't have pain until maybe day 3 or 4 and then it wasn't even as bad as period pain. U look after urself if u don't feel get checked out hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back