Finally stopped bleeding....

puppylove

Reaction score
Finally ive stopped bleeding i have been bleeding from i had my m/c on the 10 May, over the last few days it had been brown discharge (tmi) and today so far there hasnt been any thing i was gonna give myself til the middle of the week and if i was still bleeding or having the discharge i was gonna go c the doc.

im glad that things are starting to settle down a little for you,

take care :hug: :hug:

no prob hun, if you ever need to chat you know where i am anytime ok :hug: :hug:

Glad things are settling for you, its so hard when you are still going through the physical side of things. If u want to talk im here x :hug:

Im so pleased your body is settling down now, get your mind and body happy and healthy now.
Are you going to ttc again hun? If you do the best of luck and.....

*****BABYDUST***************

Thanks again for all the replys, mrs_tommo22 we will try again at some stage tho we have a holiday now booked for the end of june so we will c mayb after that as i need to have a period b4 we try again to b able to work out my dates ane things but im also waiting on my bloods to come back from the hospital and that can take 2-3 months.

thanks again puppy

puppylove said:
Thanks again for all the replys, mrs_tommo22 we will try again at some stage tho we have a holiday now booked for the end of june so we will c mayb after that as i need to have a period b4 we try again to b able to work out my dates ane things but im also waiting on my bloods to come back from the hospital and that can take 2-3 months.

thanks again puppy

I think thats wise, and have a fab holiday, will get you in great shape and will refresh your mind and body.
The best of luck if you try again, and just relax and keep us all updated so we can celebrate when you fall preg again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back