Funny Week

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hello peeps,

I have had a funny week this week. I thought I was really getting to grips with everything, I have been back at work for three weeks now and I hadn't cried or felt sad for a while.

However, this week has been an emotional roller coaster. I think it might be PMT because 1st AF since I miscarried started today (after a week or two of weird spotting). My sister was telling me about her scan and things on Tuesday and that set me off and on wednesday we had an assembly for another teacher leaving for maternity leave...I had to exit that because I got tearful too. I am becoming fixated about next week too because that is when my first baby was due.

I thought I was ok, but things have been so diffiuclt this week. :( I wish I could just feel normal. Sorry for moaning, I thought it might help to vent.

M
xx

When I lost my wee bot at 8 weeks I cried for about 2 days and then decided to be strong and go back to work. I felt fine for a couple of weeks (well except for having a terrible short fuse) and then it all came on top of me. Went into melt down but felt I had to hide it cause felt I should have been over it - wrong! Don't think I'll ever be over it. :(

Anyway I'm now almost 9 weeks with this baby, but still feel sad for the angel I lost. Only human I think.

hey huni what you are feeling now is so normal. Please do not apologise for coming on here moaning, how many times have i had a moan think i should win 1st place dont you :rotfl:

come on here and scream, cry be happy whenever you want we are all here for you. :hug:

You have had a difficult week but that week is over and you have got through it, i understand next week will be hard too, can you take a few days off?

You might have heard this mentioned before but i have written letters to my angels, i keep it for a little while then read it through then rip it up, or you could keep it, it really helps me just writing down my feelings.

You will get through this hun i promise, you know where we all are if you want a chat, you can text or ring me whenever you want as well ok.

Now put that smile back on your face and dont worry about moaning we all do it and its only natural, you may win 2nd place :rotfl:

Seriously look after yourself lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

:wave: I am sorry your feeling this way, but it is only natural, you have been through alot, and you are a strong person, but sometimes it helps just to let it out, It is upsetting when we see other people with their babies or being PG, my god we are only human, but that doesn't mean we wish them ill will or anything, it just means we miss our babies....and guess what? Thats allowed :hug: Don't worry about posting either, you and tracet don't have a patch on me moaing ....when i start... well lets say War and peace looks like a short story..... :rotfl:

Listen 'M' mourn what you have lost and don't feel bad about it, we have to do this to help us heal,

As for your first angel, My first angel was 16 in september, for her birthday I sent a kiss and a prayer up to heaven, just to let her know she may be gone but never forgotten, I have her brother here and he knows he was a twin so all my family know and remember all 3 of my angels, I tell them and that helps recognise the life I had grow inside but sadly left me to grow with the angels...
Everyone is different, I know people who find it easier to try and forget, to not mention their loss, and thats right for them, Each to their own, once you find out what you want to do, it too will help you heal,

Take good care doll, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

So sorry to hear you have had such a bad week. It's only been three weeks for me and I feel like most people think I should be over it by now already... I think unless you have been through it, it is very hard to understand how these moments of sadness just creep up on you..

I have had a very up and down few days. I even had to pop outside at a party on saturday and have a cry. I didn't see it coming, just realised i was about to burst into tears and really didn't want to do it in front of a kitchen full of people. My best friend who's birthday party it was saw me go outside said the sweetest thing, she said "Don't feel like you have to cope". She has been an absolute life saver for me and I was adamant i wasn't going to let things overshadow her birthday party...... which made me panic more when I realised I was about to lose it. It just made me realise, even when other people seem to have moved on, they are still thinking of you....

hi :hug: :hug: i also thought i was coming to terms with my miscarriage after a few weeks. it was a few yrs ago and i was only 15 but i was fine for a few weeks and then it just seemed to land on top of me. i also wrote a letter. i still get upset on the day my baby would have been born and the day i found out. (its been 5 yrs!) i dont think it ever goes away but you do start to look at it differently. every1 has a different way of coping that suits them best, i hope that you find peace in time and my heart goes out to you. :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back