bleeding *please help*

With my MC I could barely move, but then again I'm convinced I've broke my toe every time I stubb it! Have a very very low pain threshold.

Keep cool and comfy and try not to worry over the next few days until you go for your scan.

Thinking of you always

LuX

Hi

I've also posted in TTC as what a week!
Basically we were shocked on Monday to find out I was pregnant, the doctors think I'm around 7 weeks.
I've been bleeding on/off dark brown dark red and a little clotting but hardly any pain either, just light cramps, the doctors have been taking my blood tests, the ECG level has dropped significantly and today I've more clotting, more bleeding but hardly any pain. The nurse has said its not good.
I'm due in at the hospital tomorrow morning and don't quite know how I'm supposed to feel or what to expect.
To be honest I don't think the doctors or nurses seem to know what to think as everyone is different.

Hi hun, im sorry you are going through this. Im sorry to say though it does sound like you are miscarrying. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

i agree with spinney, unfortunately i think u are miscarrying. I didnt get too much pain when it first started, and i had spotting on and off for the 5 weeks i was pregnant before i had my first scan to confirm it. So sorry u are going through this :hugs: xx

Last edited:
Hi

I've had it confirmed this morning, I thought I was holding up pretty strong until I got into the waiting room, that was it, floods of tears.
Hit me even more hard when I read what the doctor had put on the sicknote..miscarraige of pregnancy, ongoing investigations.
I accidentally came across this forum last night, I'm so glad I did, its a comfort knowing so many people have so many different experiences, make you realise you're not alone xx

sending out big hugs to you all.
i have had pretty much constant spotting and some bleeds now and again, i just dunno whats happening and whether i will lose this baby or not? i am very scared and confused. i have had cramps throughout also like a period pain :(

Oh hope I am so sorry to hear this. We are all here if u need to talk :hugs:

Rosey have u had any scans done to see what is going on? I know some ladies have bleeding throughout pregnancy and are fine.

Xx

kanga - i have had a scan at 6 weeks but it was too early to see embryo just saw sacs, i go again today for a second scan. Very worried as i passed a clot on saturday..

i really hope u get good news today hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back