bleeding after sex TMI!!!

lauramleigh

Reaction score
sorry!!!

Does anyone else have this problem ?? I am 7 weeks pregnant and bleedng after sex...(tmi)
I spoke to the nurse this mornin and she wasnt to worried as i am not having any pains.. She also said its quite normal..something to do with the cervix..
So my hubby is now on a ban ...and not impressed lol :lol:

I don't think there is anything to worry about unless you have severe pain and/or heavy bleeding.

my hubbys on a ban too untill my scan next week and the bleeding has died down. :lol:
Oh well, they have been lucky for the last few months ttc :D

think im gonna ban oh too.
im never in the mood anymore and he keeps sayin he feels like his didgeridoo has been chopped off cos it never gets any action! lol

I used to bleed after sex. I wasn't PG, but the doc said it was an eroding cervix. I had to go to the hospital and have the bit that kept bleeding frozen like thyr do with a wart. it's been fine since.

skairdykat said:
I used to bleed after sex. I wasn't PG, but the doc said it was an eroding cervix. I had to go to the hospital and have the bit that kept bleeding frozen like thyr do with a wart. it's been fine since.

reading that gave me shivers :puke:

LOL It wasn't that bad. It was a bit painful afterwards for a few hours. And no nookie for 4 wks while it healed but thats about it. :D

I used to bleed after sex. I wasn't PG, but the doc said it was an eroding cervix

I also have a cervical erosion which is why oh is on a ban, it doesn't affect bubs, just scares the c**p outta me when I see blood, but although we're not having sex it still bleeds coz pregnancy hormones aggrivate it. I regret bottling out of having it sorted after having Lily....will deffo be having it seen to after this bubs is born! (Thanks skairdykat...nice to know it's not that bad)

I'm sure it's ok hun :hug:

whoops! didn't mean to make my whole post look like a quote :oops: sorry

G3M said:
sex whats that :oops: :puke:

LOL it seems thats what got us in this mess in the first place G3M :puke: and then they expect us to do it AGAIN?? :rotfl:

I had brown spotting after bding at 10dpo. i am not sure if the spotting was from bding but we had to stop as my cervix was so painful.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back