Bit worried :/

CarlyD

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've started to feel the baby move around which is cool, but today I've been to the toilet twice and there has been a bit of bright red blood both times when I wiped..? I don't have a Doppler or anything yet, this isn't anything to worry about, right? I've been working 13 hour days but nothing toooo hardcore. I can't really afford to take a day off work tomorrow to see midwife so just really want some reassurance :( x

Didn't want to read and run but carnt really offer much advice on this.

I did have the same problem on monday but mine subsided fast so not sure what mine was.

If your worried I would book an appointment with the midwife. Will work just give you enough time to pop out?

Last edited:
That happened to me about 3 times when I was 15 weeks. MW said not to worry unless it's non stop, enough to stain a pad or has clots in the blood, she did also say if it happens again to call the hospital just to be on the save side. I'm now 24 weeks and baby is doing very well. The more you worry the worse you'll feel x Maybe give them a quick ring and book a check up with your Dr/ MW tomorrow just to make you feel better x

I don't really work anywhere near my doctors so might be tough :-s

It's not much at all, I'm not REALLY worried, my family have a history of healthy pregnancies... But still, any blood at all is just worrying to see. I did think I had thrush earlier in the week (aren't I just sooo pleasant lol!) but didn't think that was anything to do with it. Ohh and me and partner shared relations (couldn't think of a nice way to say it lol) twice yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks so thinking about it that might be connected :/ x

Lol that's a very good way of putting it, and that is why mine started too, all three times.
If not much, no clots and no pain, Then I don't think there is anything to worry about at all x

I would go get checked out, i'm sure everything is ok but they say to get any bleeding in pregnancy checked out.

Hope your ok. xx

id get it checked, i had a bleed at 15 weeks, bright red, small amount when wiping. then a lil later again but fainter. it stopped and mw said it was just one of those things and listened to the hb. was better to get it checked out tho

Agree with all the girls... Deffo call the midwife and see what she says x

Id call the midwife more for peace of mind xx

they always say any blood at all and they want to hear from us...i would ring her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back