Bleeding :(

So glad the baby and you are fine, was really worried, sorry to hear about the stress, try and relax if you can, BIG hugzzzzz

Glad to hear that you havent had anymore and that you have felt your little one this morning. Take care and look after yourself hunny x x

Sorry to hear you've got lots going on at the moment, the stress won't be helping :(

Good to hear the blood/discharge seems to have stopped :)

I hope everything settles down for you honey xxx

Glad little one reminded you that it is there... Always makes things feel better....

BIG :hugs::hugs: ... Try and find a few minutes to chill out and it may help settle your mind on the money stuff...

Glad things have settled a bit today, sounds like you do have a lo of stress just now though, hopefully you can chill and take it easy xx

Glad that the bleeding stopped hun and that baby gave a wriggle to reassure you, how sweet!
I have been quite stressed at the moment too, although I don't have quite as much on my plate as you!.... You must try to cacoon yurself from it all, even for half an hour, just to focus on you and bubba and make sure you are ok. Hope things improve for you soon xxxx

So glad all is OK and you felt the wriggles aw!
I am so sorry you're suffering so much stress :( It really does suck and you have my sympathies and empathy!
Annoyed though you are at your OH, try to make up with him cos that will at least alleviate one part of it. And you can get hugs :)
Here's one from me anyway :hugs:

xxx

Thanks ladies. I've just sent an e-mail to my DH explaining how I'm feeling cos we can't seem to do it face to face and just bottle our feelings up. Hopefully this will sort out at least one part of the stress xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back