Constipation and bleeding? Tmi

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just been to the toilet, I was quite constipated. Wiped back there and there was heaps of blood and heaps of bright red blood in the toilet. My friend is here for a week so I got her to look in the toilet and I decided to call one of the maternity wards. They want me to keep an eye on it and to make an emergency appointment tomorrow with my gp. She thought it might be piles inside because I can't feel any outside. Got a bit of a scare seeing the blood.
Anyone else experience something similar?
I've had tiny amounts of blood from back there before but nothing like that.

And here was me thinking I was having an easy pregnancy!!!!

Ah you poor thing. I have no idea but some people bleed when constipated...i hope you feel better soon xxx

ive not had it either but maybe is piles have defo heard of ppl bleeding a lot with them, Depending on the amount of pushing involved (tmi but hey ) hope u get ur appointment 2moro sure will be ok xx

Thanks girls yeah there must be piles inside. Oh me lol. Bet the doc will want to stick a finger up my bum tomorrow aaaahhhh lol.
Feel like an.old woman with piles! Haha

Awww Pinky that sounds horrible for you!!! I've never had it, but I have read that 'bum bleeding' (that's my little phrase for it...might put it on a t-shirt) is common with piles and that sometimes piles can be inside rather than out! Anyway, I'm probably not being much help but just wanted to say sorry you've had such a fright. :hugs:

:bunny:

xx

Argh poor you...hopefully the doctor won't do that lol. How do you get piles like is there any reason or do they just appear for no reason xx

Hehe I want a " I am a bum bleeder' t shirt!
Shauna I think you get them with pushing too hard when constipated. X

Unfortunately, I think that piles are common in pregnancy and I think constipation contributes. Eat plenty of fibre to keep you regular. Basically piles are capilleries close to the surface of the intestine. If they rupture they can by nature bleed quite a lot. They can be treated and managed. See the doc.

Xx

Pinky...consider it done...now I just need to find a printers...

xx

Oh right...i haven't been constipated, infact i've been going alot more.xxx

Lol!! I haven't had a problem. I love fruit and chillies though so that may help! Lol!

Xx

Can't wait for my t shirt wish. Thanks flopsy, I didn't realise you could bleed so much with them. I eat heaps.of grapes and.oranges. but I'm maybe not drinking enough water. So ill make an effort to drink more and will see the doc tomorrow.
X x x x

oh no hope i dnt get them.... Ive not been going as much :(:( i will need a tshirt to

oh no hope i dnt get them.... Ive not been going as much :(:( i will need a tshirt to

Awww we can be an exclusive club lol.

The annoying thing is I was really regular until 2/3 weeks ago. Oh well will see what the doc can do tomorrow.

x x x x

serious i have went off fruit so will up my veg intake haha might be in touch to join ur crew tho hun haha good luck 2moro x

Pinky what time is your appointment? I think clearly I need to start up my own business with these t-shirts...I'll be bulk buying maternity t-shirts and then could expand the business to include pants that say on the back 'is there any blood here?'

Hope it goes well at the docs hun.

xx

Pinky what time is your appointment? I suffer from internal and external piles and was due the op after years of them prompting me to get it, but a week before the op I found out I was preggers..... it is certainly not nice and am hoping you may only be having a wee episode of internal which is very common x

I think piles is really common actually, I have read on here a few women who have had the same problem.. wish you better!! Eat more fruit and prunes etc etc.. that will soften things a bit.. so sorry x

oh no ive never had them so cant help but hope your bum bleeding stops soon

i can make tshirts in rhinestone print lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back