maybe tmi just a bit worried

LucyB.

Reaction score
Ok so I've just been to the toilet for a number 2 (tmi I know lol) and I was straining quite hard, when I wiped my vagina the paper was clear but when I wiped my anus there was some bright red blood on the tissue! Should I be worried? Does any1 know what this could be? It was definitely from the anus and not the front xxx

try not to worry too much hun as sometimes in pregnancy with all the constipation etc you get ur more likely to have some blood when straining!!
also it could be a sign of piles which is common in pregnancy and can also bleed after u been to the loo too :shakehead:

if it keeps happening then ask ur doc or Mw about it they should put ur mind at rest xx

Bright red blood from your bottom is usually due to a small tear or split. I occasionally get this if ive had a 'difficult' one and it's fine. Just beware of dark blood as this usually means its from inside.

I have this too and its piles.. There are internal and external.. They are veins that swell up when straining while constipated.. Its Very embarrsing.. Its very common in pregnancy.. Try eating fiber and drink lots of orange juice to soften it.. I bleed quite a bit and had to go the chemist to get cream.. The tings us ladies do!

As long as its not dark- its fresh blood and most likely from piles unfortuantly it happens to me too :(

xxxx

This has literally just happened to me and I have just panicked. I didn't think I strained that hard, but there was bright red blood then I checked my lady garden and it was all clear, so I have panicked and just listened to baby but I can hear heartbeat. Should I be worried xxx

I've just done a post called spotting coz has happened to me, was pinky blood when I wiped front and back so a bit confused as to where its coming from, also baby is having a party in there by the feels of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back