Constipation and bleeding? Tmi

Lol! I'm just imagining those t-shirts in rhinestone print! I can't imagine my reaction if I actually saw onw! Lol

Xx

Hi girls,

quick update. Doc had to have a feel up there lol. she couldn't feel any piles, but thinks it was maybe a burst one last night. Got some fybogel, used to get fybogel a few years ago, gross lol.

If one more person tells me to eat more fruit I might hit them (sorry I'm feeling really agitated tonight) :( As if I didn't know eating fruit and veg helped.

Anyway, thats me :)

x x x x

Aaahhh...at least there don't seem to be any 'active' ones hanging out (so to speak!). Feel better soon sugar.

xx

I need a t-shirt!!! I have huge external piles. One of them is at least the size of a peanut m&m. Really bloody painful & am booked in at doc's tomorrow. I am NOT constipated at all, in fact I've been going loads which is what I thinks caused mine.
Can my rhinestone t-shirt say "mine are the size of M&M's"? :)

Sunnyb xxx

I need a t-shirt!!! I have huge external piles. One of them is at least the size of a peanut m&m. Really bloody painful & am booked in at doc's tomorrow. I am NOT constipated at all, in fact I've been going loads which is what I thinks caused mine.
Can my rhinestone t-shirt say "mine are the size of M&M's"? :)

Sunnyb xxx

Hahaha brilliant! X

Sunnyb Pffffftttt peanut lol have a bunch of grapes lol x Glad all is well Pinky hun x

you know what you all need to do dont you eat more fruit pmsl sorry pinky couldnt resist:muaha:

Oh my god Midnight, you read my mind!!! Still, now you get to be the bad girl who did it and not me!!!

xx

you know what you all need to do dont you eat more fruit pmsl sorry pinky couldnt resist:muaha:

I totally agree! I've loved my fruit during pregnancy, but now my arse resembles some of the fruit I've been eating I am giving up on it. Pies, pasta, bread, stodge & chocolate pudding it is today then!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Oh my god Midnight, you read my mind!!! Still, now you get to be the bad girl who did it and not me!!!

xx

but now you have stated that you was going to do the same so your just as bad as me :busted:

evil to the core :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back