Bleeding :(

DW1978

Reaction score
I've just been to the toilet at work and had a bit of a poo (so sorry for TMI) and when I wiped I noticed there was blood. Thought it might be from my bum as I am a little constipated although I didn't have to strain but when I specifically wiped the front, it's definitely not from my bum. It is like light red discharge rather than dark red blood iygwim?

I wiped it all away and I'm wearing a pad so I'm just going to monitor it for an hour or so and see what happens. I haven't got any pains or anything and not overdone it today or even had sex for a few days now.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Big CUDDLE

Hasn't happened to me and I hope it's nothing serious, no pain is a good sign but if it doesn't stop go have yourself checked out, hugzzzzzzz

keep us updated, will say a prayer that all is fine.

Last edited:
Big :hugs:to you.... No pain is a good sign.... put your feet up and chill for the afternoon. Am sure you will be fine...

Agree with the others hun, put feet up and rest for a bit. If you get anymore give ur MW a call xxx

I would give a mw a call just in case

Hope your ok. Hopefully it's nothing, any chance of a water infection? Def take it easy and call mw if you get anymore blood today x

I agree with the others - no pain is good. Is this around the time AF would have appeared? Some ladies get cheeky bleeding when they would have had AF - very worrying and annoying but harmless. Call the MW and we've all got everything crossed all is OK xxxx

Hope your ok hunny. Id call the midwife just to put your mind at rest. There could be numerous reasons for the bleeding, an irriated cervix can be one, hope you havent had anymore and your resting x x

hi hun i know how that feels because when i was pregnant with my son alfie i bled at 18 weeks
bright red clots but no pain,

i can remember been 18 weeks because the midwife asked if i had my dates wrong as i was rather large for 18 weeks,

i cant remeber what they said it was but alfie is now 5 and healthy. i had a normal delivery and he wasnt premature!!!!

i really hope everything is ok hun keep us posted

but as the girls said i would defo ring the midwife or pregnancy unit i went to hospital with mine!!!

Last edited:
Hope you're ok, have everything crossed for you xx

Just sent her a msg on FB asking how she is and that we're all asking after her. I'll let you know if she replies xxx

I've been wondering how she was too, hope everything is ok today

Morning ladies,

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and concern. Thing seem to be fine again today, fingers crossed. I had dark pink/brown discharge probably for about an hour yesterday afternoon and only a very small amount but since then I've had nothing, been fine all night and so far this morning. I'll be on close knicker watch today and if I ge anymore I'll definitely call my mw.

I've also felt baby this morning so know he/she is fine which is reassuring.

I guess this could ish be when my af would have been due so it could have been that.

I've been really stressed recently: my nan has agressive leukemia and is dying, my DH really peed me off at the weekend and we're barely talking at the moment, my car broke down on Sunday and is on the way out and we can't afford a new one and I'm worried about money as I haven't managed to save any money for my time off work yet and I don't get any maternity pay :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back