• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth Partners

Im having a home birth and only want my husband there couldnt stand my mum been near me while in labour she would do my head in lol my 2 daughters will be in the house too they will be 6 and 4 at the time and my oldest is very keen to be with me im not even going to tell anyone im in labour as my MIL can be a pain in the butt with my first labour all she did was ask if she could be there n I said no but when I was in hospital she came anyway without asking and was even there when I was pushing really took away the experience plus I dont particularly like her anyway so shes deffo not coming near me so jut the hubby for me hes great while im in labour x

The only person I want there is OH. It has not even been discussed at all as it just goes without saying. We made this little baby together (alone) and we should be able to meet him/her alone together when he/she comes into the world. My mum lives in Ireland and will be coming to visit as soon after the birth as she can. Although we are close I wouldn't want her there even if she lived nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back