Pregnancy dreams.. Do they mean anything??!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I've had so many weird dreams.. Do any of them have meaning??
At 16 and 24 weeks I've dreamt of premature birth at that exact gestation bothe baby girls and both are fine and healthy just small.. Coughed one up and the other pushed thru my belly :shock:
Last night I dreamt my waters broke at this same gestation (I'm never further on in dreams!) while my OH was in hospital with my sister (she is currently 5days overdue) and she paid him £50 to have sex with her in the hospital to help the baby come along :shock: he came home as if it was nothing and was like "I made £50 out of it!" (we are having money issues at the mo) then my mum said 'I'd do him' :puke: and the nurses were all smitten with him and talking to me like they knew him and I wasn't good enough etc..

Also keep having alot of sex dreams!! Unfortunately my ex (which I HATE) is usually in them and it pisses me off :(

I also had twin dreams for a week non stop when I was about 8weeks as OHs mum is a twin and his dads aunt is a twin.. I made them check at every scan lol!!

Anyone know what any of these could mean?? Premature ones worry me as docs were slightly concerned with prem birth due to my cin3 treatment.. But they seem to be ok about it now but still told me not to leave any symptoms 'til tomorrow' and to be seen straight away with any pains etc just in case.

nah, they are just subconcious thoughts that manifest into a dream as during the day we are so busy with our day to day lives but when we sleep cus we are relaxed and dont have anything to distract us the thoughts that had been pushed basically to one side come out in dream form :)

dreams are quite fascinating really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back