better late then never ..... results

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
got my dh sperm test results today , doc was rubbish and didnt give us figures but said it was borderline and another cause to our long wait for our bfp

im now scared if i misscary that it will take anoher 19 months to concieve again :cry:

he has just given up smoking so i guess that helps ,

ya think one test is very acurate ?

No - they really should do three to get an accurate ready. G3m nothing bad is going to happen babe :hug:

took 7 months to get one :rotfl: theyve lost 4 lots and i think dh may refuse to ever do it in a pot again :rotfl:

:rotfl: G3M, that's too comical that they're giving you the results of hubby's sperm count AFTER you conceived!

I think I would have to contain myself if I went in for that consult. I'd have the urge to pull up my shirt, expose my not yet showing but pregnant future-site of a baby bump and yell "I'VE GOT YOUR SPERM TEST RESULTS RIGHT HERE!!!"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know , what even more comical , we dropped off said sperm sample , day before i got the positive ! :wall:

Thats typical g3m, and dont talk about miscarrying its bad vibes for the baby.
Thikn positive hun and at least you are pregnant at last and you know it was to do with your DH sperm count and not you. So just google and look up on how to keep sperm healthy.Apperently wearing boxers (keeping nads cool) loose trousers,zinc and a healthy diet are key points.
But dont quote me im not a expert and wont pretend to be :cheer: :hug:

I'm sure I heard sperm counts can change dramatically from sample to sample. So I wouldn't worry too much about it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back