I spoke too soon - UPDATE

Fair enough. I think the NHS is an amazing institution in itself, especially as it doesn't exist in Italy but it's not always about principles is it.
Good on you for waiting, if a couple of months waiting means saving 5k then you're absolutely right.
Chin up xx

Oh for Goodness Sake! These people should be taken out the back, lined up against a wall and wasted!

Ok, maybe slightly extreme but slightly deserved too.....

I should continue to be 'impatient' if i was you. Get to the stage where they say "Oh hell, its her again" in the hope that they want to get rid of you and speed things up. Who cares if she thinks you're annoying. Harrass her every day just for the kick if you have to

In the meantime I hope you are still having lots of BD at home? You never know... Dont stop trying.

I am absolutely sure they can use his sperm, not that I have any medical knowledge about such things, I am just sure they can in most cases. And 3 months will probably fly by xxxx

Thanks StarFish :)

We haven't tried for a couple of cycles, but i was intending on tryng this cycle ;)

Hope you are doing alright xx

Yes, all good with me. We are settling into the rented house, trying to sell ours and then hopefully can buy another. It all feels very temporary but we have a sea view! Very good environment for children ;-)

I'm starting to try again this cycle too. I just hope it doesnt take another 2 years! Who knows maybe we will both get lucky.......

I'm starting to try again this cycle too. I just hope it doesnt take another 2 years! Who knows maybe we will both get lucky.......

I'm sure it won't take another 2 years, now your hubby's spermies have the map to the egg the right way up ;)

I'm trying to be positive, really trying, kind of failing, but trying! :)

Good luck to us! :D

Hi louiseB! Just wanted to pop by and wish you good luck this cycle! Sending you positive vibes!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back