Finally... there may be some light! - BLOOD TESTS UPDATE

Sammy that is excellent news about your results. :D Im so pleased for you. Im sure your Mr's sperm count will improve now he will be getting all those vitamins and giving up smoking so Im sure we will see a BFP for you soon hun! :cheer:

Thanks Loola! I was expecting the worse since we have a little bit of history of cysts in our family from my mum but all was ok. OH is going to pay private for blood tests for himself and i have mine Tuesday. God there are so many tests its unreal. :roll:

Oh no! Thats something to look forward to for me next week :? It sounds like you are going to be fine though :hug: Your cycles are regular arent they and you arent in any pain are you?

Great to hear that the clinic is getting their act together, and that your results are great. That's loads of follicles!!! When I had my ultrasound this month I only had 3 in one ovary and none in the other, and that was with the help of clomid. So you sound well set! And you could very well see a much better result with the sperm analysis just with doing the test at the right time. Good luck xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi sookie... i had no idea how many follicles i was supposed to have to be honest. Of course the useless clinic didnt tell me but we were less than impressed with each others comments so i chose not to rock the boat any further! lol. Its clear he thinks he is in the right with the sperm test and we know hes not! lol. Its nice to find out that one side is thriving whilst the other is "getting by" Thanks for informing me, i had no idea what was considered good or acceptable. I as just solely in shock that for once this test was ok.

Loola - theres a lot of tests to have yet i guess :wall: I have hormones, bloods and then i guess will come the egg tests etc etc. I hope OH's sperm test comes back better for his sake more than anything. They said it will be the same in one months time (doc must have had his crystal ball at hand this morning!) but he said to OH "i will test again as i want to show "HER" it will be the same". Nice attitude. :shock: No im not in any pain, my periods are regular (well 5 days late last month but normally) I seem to ovulate around CD 15.

I had ordered in some monitor test strips and preseed and some cough mixture as i am determined not to give up hope in the meantime... ok the count is low but we have got to stay positive as surely its not impossible. So i suppose from the blood test results from us both thats all we will have to report for another 4 weeks until my next cycle! I'll be milling around though and giving all the rest of you support for your BFP's this month! :hug:

Hi all, OH has just got his blood test results through and they are all negative! Phewww... Mine are through Friday morning. Its a tense time for both of us. I hope mine come through ok as well...

God thanks.... the health centre has just called with an appointment for my smear as well (christ i hate having these done) which is 6th June @ 9.30am. The tension mounts.... :shock:

I collected my blood test results today for HIV, Hepatitus, Blood Group etc etc and all is negative and fine! :cheer: We still have to have the hormone tests done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back