best buy

helsekia

Reaction score
whats the best toy/game/item you bought for your little one?why was it the best?and how old was they when you got it for them?

playmat gym with mirror at a couple of months. he loved cooing and looking at himself in the mirror. He now likes his walker a chicco dj walker from toys r us. xx

ring sling... got it before lil miss was born... gave my arms a well earned rest, meant I could get on with stuff with a baby strapped to me, go out places where pushchairs are difficult to use, made that awful colic stage more manageable and I got to see my LO and deal with her close up and personal..

From birth - V Tech Little Singing Alfie (hung up near his changing station and pressed everytime we changed him to make changing times fun) - he loves the song the teddy sings!

From 3 months onwards (and loving it at 6 months) Baby Einstein DVDs (only thing that keeps him quiet for 30 mins) - THIS REALLY IS THE BEST BUY!! 25 CDS ON EBAY FOR £20. Educational for him and he smiles and giggles everytime he knows we are about to put a DVD on. He'll sit and watch it for 30 mins which gives me time to get on with stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back