LO favourite toy?

ASD123456

Reaction score
What is your little ones favourite toy. On the big toy side of things I'd say a bouncer chair (RIP :( ) And with the small toys he loves this gay cow boy his aunty bough him from america much to his daddys dismay :lol: .

Whats your little ones favourite toy/s?

Alex xxx

aiden likes the sky remote and my mobile phone :D

Remote controls closely followed by mobile phones, daddys watch, my newspaper basically anything she shouldnt really be playing with :lol:

badgergirl said:
His feet, his jumperoo, and his rattly soft elephant

when do babies find their feet, Rudy isn't flexible enough to do this yet, I think his fatty belly gets in the way! :lol:

ASD123456 said:
badgergirl said:
His feet, his jumperoo, and his rattly soft elephant

when do babies find their feet, Rudy isn't flexible enough to do this yet, I think his fatty belly gets in the way! :lol:

aiden was only able to catch his 2 weeks ago :lol: now he does it constantly :D

Think Coop was around 4mths its soo cute especially when they eat them.. can keep them imused for a while aswel :D

Other than the laptop, mobile phone, remote control and anything that isn't screwed down :lol: Sam loves his Alfie bear that sings (he always laughs at it no matter what mood he is in) and it's not a toy but he whizzes around the house in his baby walker for ages exploring :D

Loves his play mat, loves his baby walker at his nana's house... fond of my newspaper/mag, the sky remote, mobile phone. My dinner is a good one too, cant keep his hands out of that one!! :lol:

Our feet. She'll try so hard to grab feet and put toes in her mouth. Daddy's Warcraft game gets a battering too.
She will sit in her inflatable tyre for a while too as i have attached a playgym to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back