Best/worst toy buy

Yep and spins around too! Also when Jack's 'cruising' around furniture the whole seat comes out so he can cruise around it to play instead of having to sit in the chair! He loves stamping his feet to make music!! It's very pricey and has gone up to £120 but it'll last a good few years yet! It's from Toys R Us x

It's brilliant!! Is it big??

Lamaze toys are awesome! Alice has got a few and loves them all. Especially her dolly and her musical octopus x

Yep and spins around too! Also when Jack's 'cruising' around furniture the whole seat comes out so he can cruise around it to play instead of having to sit in the chair! He loves stamping his feet to make music!! It's very pricey and has gone up to £120 but it'll last a good few years yet! It's from Toys R Us x

It's brilliant!! Is it big??

Erm .... i'd say it's wide from the front rather than big if that makes sense? If you have a small front room I wouldn't recommend it but if your front room is a decent size then go for it! I'll post a pic of him in it from the front so you can see what I mean x

Thanks hun.. It's not as big as I expected.. I've never seen anything like it before its brilliant!!

Oh wow that looks fab Claire! How cute does Jack look?! :love:

Is a jumperoo the fisher price rainforesty thing? Assume they need neck control for it?

xx

My lo lived the lamaze toys and the nuby bug-a-loop teething ring it was the perfect size for small hands and mouth and the 6mth bug one he also loves now but more for playing with. A night projection light on the ceiling was great for settling lo back to sleep! He also lives books esp since he's been able to sit up and he's got quite a collection now!!! In relation to rattles I found wrist rattles more effective than the sock ones!
Tbh I've found it's always the cheap spare of the moment toys that they love the most!!!!

Oh wow that looks fab Claire! How cute does Jack look?! :love:

Is a jumperoo the fisher price rainforesty thing? Assume they need neck control for it?

xx

It is and they do! Can't wait til lily is ready!!

Loving all these! Love the light up waterfall! I've ordered some Lamaze toys and I've asked my OH to see if he can grab me a fire blanket from work! I want a jumparoo! What age can they be used from?

I got one this week as everyone kept harping on how good they are and i have to say its the best teething toy I've brought. Kynon really chews on it. Only trouble is the dog keeps trying to nick it lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've just ordered a Sophie, hopefully should turn up tomorrow :)

Yeah Sophie has great reviews - weird, it doesn't look that good to me, but I guess it must be! I think I might get it...

Yeah Sophie has great reviews - weird, it doesn't look that good to me, but I guess it must be! I think I might get it...

I agree it doesn't look all that lol! What makes it so great?

I tell you it looks like a dog toy but at the baby group I go to all the kids love it!!!im definately going to buy one this time round!!!!

Why tho lol!! It's a giraffe lol! Do they coat it with sugar lol!!

Why tho lol!! It's a giraffe lol! Do they coat it with sugar lol!!

Apparently the texture and the shape make it very chewable. And the big selling point is that it's made from natural rubber and only food colour is used.

Just ordered one on eBay... Found a relatively cheap one. Still pricey for what it is though! Hope it's worth it - I won't be impressed if George doesn't like it!

(good morning everybody! It's 2 am, I went to bed at 8 pm and only had about three hours of sleep so far. The joy of motherhood!...)

Hi ladies I was looking at getting a Sophie and there are a lot of bad reviews regarding it tearing around the ears and the plastic flaking underneath the tear. On amazon people were debating if it was a genuine Sophie that was being sold. I'll def get one from a reputable shop if at all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back