Best/worst toy buy

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Carting on from Sleepy Sue's thread - I'm looking to buy Tyler some new toys, he's currently 6 weeks old.

What are your best and worst toy buys?

My best toy for lily is a little teether from boots it's like a dumbbell, one end crinkly petals like a flower and other end gel bits to chew its the only thing she's been able to hold and chew and she always favors it! Lovely colours too :)
My ultimate favourite from all the kids (lily will be getting this) is the jungle jumparoo thing.. It's £99 but so worth it!!

^^wss Freya loooooooves her jumperoo! We got one off eBay cheap as a bit skintos at the mo!

Best buy ever x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Agree with jumperoo LO loved hers!
also the nuby bug teether x

I got some Lamaze things which are like socks and ones to go round her wrists, she seems to like them for the hand-to-eye co-ordination. Shes got loads of other Lamaze stuff too, things like crinkly books and a dragonfly which she loves. Also got a bouncer which vibrates and sounds, got a jumperaroo too but its currently at my parents house :( but she did like that. But I'd def recommend the Lamaze stuff. Shes got one of those rubber rings with play-things over her head but she hates sitting it, cant seem to get her in a comfy position - but then again all babies are different!! xx.

Best thing ever was a foil space blanket. It was about 2 quid on amazon and he loved it and still does. They always have them at baby sensory classes as babies seem to love the crinkly noise they make.
Can't recommend it highly enough

Aww I've just ordered some. He's just started getting his hand to his mouth for a good chew!

I like the Lamaze tummy time spin mats. Has anyone got one?

I saw some sock rattles. Has anyone used them??

Yep Grace got them but never really got on with them. I think she just doesn't realise it's her making the noise
Have you bought some? I can send you ours if you want them?

Best little toy buy is his Nuby teething ring, especially now he's teething!!

Best big toy was his Christmas present from Nanny & Grandad .....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love la maze toys and have the lamaze tummy time x

Attachments

• IMAG0999.jpg
    IMAG0999.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 23
Yep and spins around too! Also when Jack's 'cruising' around furniture the whole seat comes out so he can cruise around it to play instead of having to sit in the chair! He loves stamping his feet to make music!! It's very pricey and has gone up to £120 but it'll last a good few years yet! It's from Toys R Us x

My LO loves her teething toys and I got a little seat thing from argos. It is like a bumbo but has a ring with different toys and an eating surface that rotates around the seat. Bought it as an implulse and she loves it now she is a little older! When she was young, a musical cot mobile kept her entertained.

xx

i agree with the space blanket. it could entertain her for hours. i had a whole stack of them from when i used to run but have given them all away!

that and a small ball from jelly cat that oes 'boing' it used to be hard for her to pick up but that didn't stop her trying, it was her nemisis!! hoping it will be good when she is crawling as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back