Best/worst toy buy

I got one from a seller with lots of good reviews. And it comes in a box. Hope it will be ok!

For that price they should be indestructible lol!!
Hmm I may look into one thanks I.love :)

I think as with any toy some people end up with default ones or they get broken. Nothing is perfect!

Best toy Linzie has is probably her VTech First Steps Walker board type thingy, she loves it, even before she could walk she used to love pressing all the buttons, and we have one for at home, and one for my mum's house!

Worst is probably a singing dog thing, it flaps it's ears and sings, but it makes her cry every time! It was a pressie from the MIL, and I wish Linzie liked it but she really doesnt :/

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

I got one this week as everyone kept harping on how good they are and i have to say its the best teething toy I've brought. Kynon really chews on it. Only trouble is the dog keeps trying to nick it lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sophie arrived today & Grace loves it
See what you mean about dogs trying to steal it lol

Tyler LOVES his sock rattles. He just was on his may kicking like MAD listening! Bless!

Useless post but just watching Three Men and a Baby. The baby has a Sophie the Giraffe. So Sophie has been helping out teething babies for a very long time awwwwwww.

Really??! Cool!! I've got a Sophie strap off eBay it's wicked it's like a leash lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back