Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

I'm on my iPad and the pic of your test came up very clear - I can see a line too x

oh my god see i wasnt that crazy after all i cant wait im actually cooking myself with excitement lol

Omg thanks girls, I can't believe you can actually see it!! Worrying that it's so faint though isn't it? xxxxx

it is faint but im sure it looks darker in real life i think you have done it hun yaaaaay:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks hun, it's still a squinter though iykwim, shouldn't be so faint this late on, I am happy to see the line but worried xx

your cycle has been all over the place as you were sick if you have ovd late you have a fab chance of a likkle girl dont you? aw i will be stalking you now to see your next test (like i dont already) lol

Hiya chick, I've had a bit of a toggle with the contrast and this is what I got. I can see a line sweet! Fx!!

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304441330.433480.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304441330.433480.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 29
Omg thanks hun, it's soooooo faint though isn't it?? I won't get my hopes up yet xxx

I could see it on the one you posted hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed this is your bfp x x

OMG cosmic, I nearly choked on a cracker!!! I see the line too, bet you, like i said in the first place, it's a shy pink bfp :cheer: good luck for your next test :) x

It IS very faint, so I would try to not get my hopes up too much yet as that just makes it more devastating if it's not a bfp, so keep hoping, but keep your feet on the ground for now I'd say!

I would want to just say, yeeeey, congratulations!!! But that's not THAT helpful if you are indeed not pregnant, and although I love positive replies saying things look good wether it's cm, temps, faint lines etc, the ones telling me to wait a few days, and test again, or showing that others had the same happen but not been pregnant etc. are in some way the most helpful ones.

Having said that I really hope this is it for you!! (And I also see the line! But I had a more visible (to me at least) line myself last cycle, and af came all the same :( )

Lots and lots of :dust:
and fingers crossed!

Thanks hun, I'm trying to stay calm and stop peeing on things lol xx

Fingers crossed toes crossed even my eyes are crossed lol x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back