Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

Aww cosmic thinking of you, hope you get an answer either way very soon ( hope it's a shy pink bundle) xxI can't believe I've only just seen this thread.. Fingers crossed :dust: xx

Thanks Hun xx

Thanks hunnie, think I'm going to try the agnus castus this cycle, if af ever comes! xx

It's really bizarre :eh: y'know you suspected that you ov'd late? How late do you think that could have been? It wasn't five days late was it? x

It's really bizarre :eh: y'know you suspected that you ov'd late? How late do you think that could have been? It wasn't five days late was it? x

Maybe a couple of days but can't be sure, this is getting on my nerves now xx

Thanks hunnie, think I'm going to try the agnus castus this cycle, if af ever comes! xx

Sounds like a good plan - people here seem to be getting great results from it! :)

Otoh - if AF never comes, then hopefully there's a good reason why :)

xx

Thanks tinsel, I just want an answer now, I've never been this late and not been pregnant but I've never been pregnant and got a bfn! x

why am i still getting that excited feeling for you? xxx

Felt very wet, thought af had arrived - loads of creamy cm!! What is going on? Not even a tinge of pink!! :wall:

that opk does look good. i really hope you ov'd super late and that bfp is around the corner xx

I hope so too but we only bd'd once, on cd17, so I don't think it would happen xxx

Well it is said the :sperm: can live for up to 7 days so you never know, one of those little swimmers coulda been there ready and waiting if you ov'd days after!

I did read that if it is the case then you have a higher chance of conceiving a girl because girl sperm live longer and to conceive a boy its best to bd on ov day to give them a better chance. Not sure how true it is though, think it was in practical parenting and pregnancy magazine! I always new we were the stronger sex!
:lol:

The only thing that is making me wonder if I am pregnant is that my boobs are so sore and veiny and I don't usually get boob symptoms with af. That and the missing af lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back