Been in hospital today!

My baby hiccups AT LEAST twice a day. I love it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope your little ones gets a wriggle on soon. Iv always thought I have a lazy baby, my movements have been quite gentle. But last time i seen the midwife she says that due to the baby lying with its back out, it's kicking and punching to the inside of me... I think it's best that you keep
An eye on it and glad your hospital are good about having you up, at least if there was something wrong they would pick up on it quickly xxx

Hope your little ones gets a wriggle on soon. Iv always thought I have a lazy baby, my movements have been quite gentle. But last time i seen the midwife she says that due to the baby lying with its back out, it's kicking and punching to the inside of me... I think it's best that you keep
An eye on it and glad your hospital are good about having you up, at least if there was something wrong they would pick up on it quickly xxx

I think the very fact that my bubs has always been hyperactive is what concerns me. Lazy from the start is fine. Lazy all of a sudden is very worrying! I've felt movements regularly from very very early on, and only had one week of quiet, and that was when baby was oblique. But in this period of inactivity baby has gone from breech to transverse back to breech and then apparently now head down. Still no increase in movement regardless of position.

So far today - one kick/punch (not sure of baby's position this week) and two lots of hiccups. The hiccups are so reassuring but I want beaten up like mad again!! xx

I think the very fact that my bubs has always been hyperactive is what concerns me. Lazy from the start is fine. Lazy all of a sudden is very worrying! I've felt movements regularly from very very early on, and only had one week of quiet, and that was when baby was oblique. But in this period of inactivity baby has gone from breech to transverse back to breech and then apparently now head down. Still no increase in movement regardless of position.

So far today - one kick/punch (not sure of baby's position this week) and two lots of hiccups. The hiccups are so reassuring but I want beaten up like mad again!! xx

I can see why your worried... Really do hope you get beat up soon! And all goes well with your scan... I'd def say if your still worried go back to the hospital tho... You can never be to careful :) xx

Has LO been wriggling today? x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Has LO been wriggling today? x

:cry: Nope.

I downloaded a count the kicks app yesterday, started it when I got up this morning at 8am, and so far I've only recorded 5 movements, and one of them I had to sit and think 'was it, wasn't it?' cos I farted right after and it may well have been wind! So only 4 for sure.
Bubs has been stretching though cos bits appeared in my side that weren't there before, but didn't feel the squirming or wriggling or anything so it's all very 'sluggish' as the midwife put it.
I've to phone back triage after dinner time xx

Keep us posted... I'm keeping an eye on this thread...xxx

Hope all is well :) and that LO gets a proper wriggle on! x

Oh dear, maybe another trip over to the triage then? :( x

Isn't it normal for movements to start to slow down at this stage because baby is starting to run out of space? x

Oh well, not good news, I'm officially high risk. Nothing immediate to worry about or they would have kept me in, but I'm getting seen by Daycare on Wednesday and then I'm meeting the consultant on Friday.
There's a chance it could be linked to my slapped cheek (parvovirus) scare from tri 2? So they're getting my bloods re-checked and I might be monitored weekly.
I feel better in a way cos I know now I wasn't being paranoid, but also quite unsettled because the doctor had to inform me that because this was my third admission for reduced movement that there were links between reduced movement and foetal death, but that didn't mean that's what I was at risk of. I think he just had to prepare me for the worst I guess.

I feel like I'm in good hands, and I'm worried less now in a way xx

:hugs: at least they're taking it seriously and being cautious, I'm sure you just have a lazy baby and when he/she comes they will make up for it!
I thought your slap cheek results were clear? FX they come back clear again.
Really sorry your going through all this stress, just keep counting the days till you have your baby safe in your arms

xx

Sorry to hear this :( I'm glad that they have listened to you, and that you have done all you can to count movements etc... Must be very worrying. But you are getting extra care now and hopefully they can keep an eye on you and get baby hear safely!!xxx

Hope all is ok hun :hugs: At least they are now doing something and you may have your baby early too :) x x

I feel better in a way cos I know now I wasn't being paranoid, but also quite unsettled because the doctor had to inform me that because this was my third admission for reduced movement that there were links between reduced movement and foetal death, but that didn't mean that's what I was at risk of. I think he just had to prepare me for the worst I guess.

What?! Oh my goodness. Hope he said it in a nice way otherwise I'd have pooped my pants there and then.

Glad to hear that they are taking it seriously though. FX all will be ok and you've just made it soo comfy in there for LO xxx

What?! Oh my goodness. Hope he said it in a nice way otherwise I'd have pooped my pants there and then.

Glad to hear that they are taking it seriously though. FX all will be ok and you've just made it soo comfy in there for LO xxx

He was very matter of fact but such a sweet wee guy that he was gentle about everything he said. I appreciate that he's so straightforward, he's definitely a go-getter, he demanded appointments from all the different departments there and then, he wasn't hanging around.
I'd have pooped my pants if I hadn't been mentally prepared for it anyway. I'm not going to feel negative about what's happening, I'm going to stay positive for my little one. I'm such a worrier normally but I just have a feeling that he/she is fine in there, and I've had a feeling for weeks that I'm going to be early, I had my bags packed at 28 weeks and I bought 4 early baby babygros before that. Not being pessimistic but just following my gut.

I'm taking each day at a time and I feel really positive today xx

Hi ladies, crappy signal but just letting you know I've been kept in tonight. Just precautionary apparently but still sucks :( Will update tomorrow morning hopefully x

Hope everything's ok hun. Try and get some rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back