Been in hospital today!

Oh dear, cmon baby stop being a pain for mummy! FX he/she starts to wriggle soon. Putting my phone or the remote on my bump usually wakes my LO up

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Oh dear, cmon baby stop being a pain for mummy! FX he/she starts to wriggle soon. Putting my phone or the remote on my bump usually wakes my LO up

I put the cat on my bump :lol: Baby always kicks the cat. Not today though :( xx

I hope LO starts wriggling soon hun, it is a bit of a worry. Have you tried laying almost on your front, when I lay in bed sometimes, on my side but a bit on my front, she does like it and gives me a couple of kicks x x

I hope LO starts wriggling soon hun, it is a bit of a worry. Have you tried laying almost on your front, when I lay in bed sometimes, on my side but a bit on my front, she does like it and gives me a couple of kicks x x

I've done everything the baby usually likes and had nothing. Finished my ice cream float now and still nothing. Just about to get the doppler out xx

Hope your little monkey gets a wriggle on hun. Must be so worrying xx

Aww dear bubs really is playing you up today! Hopefully Doppler will wake them up!

Should really have put that in my journal, so I'll just move it there!!xx

Last edited:
Hey hun I had days where my son was quiet, I mentioned it and have had monitoring ever since. They were concerned over the cords blood flow at one point so that is probably what the scan is going to over hun.

I knows its hard but you may be asleep when baby is moving most x Have you tried staying awake or resting in bed longer x

I downloaded a count the kicks app, and so far since getting up this morning I've had 5 movements (but that includes hands feet and squirms rather than just kicks alone). Bubs currently has hiccups but I don't know if this counts as movement? I think of he/she keeps this up I should get the ten in 12 hours, which will thankfully avoid another trip to hospital. I know theyre being cautious for a reason but I really don't want to have to go in every time :( Hubs isn't happy I'm counting even the slightest movement because the midwife specifically said kicks but if I did that i'd get almost none. I drew the line at hiccups tho!

Fingers crossed the movement continues, no matter how small or slight it is xx

Last edited:
I understand what you mean, if your hardly getting any movements you want to count everything im sure, and especially avoid going back over to the hospital.

Will keep my FX for you xx

I used to panick but i am busy most of the day with my son so leave it until later on in the day day to see if i have no movements x

38 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

I used to panick but i am busy most of the day with my son so leave it until later on in the day day to see if i have no movements x

I've finished work now and it's the weekend, so I don't have the busy excuse anymore - I used to say the same thing cos I was on my feet all day. So still panicking!
Had hiccups again 5 minutes ago so I joked to dh that perhaps bubs has some booze in there and has just been hammered for 2 days! :p

Last edited:
To be honest mine has been quiet since dinner time don't think i have had any movements but i will give baby till tomorrow morning before i panic. I have appointment Tuesday anyway x just wish he would move now even hiccups would be nice x

Hiccups for the third time today!! Is that weird?! I swear this baby better not be drunk in there or it will be grounded til it's 18 :p xx

What have you been feeding that baby ;-)

Ooooh cam got loads of hiccups when I was pregnant and has been a really hiccuppy baby on the outside too, so be prepared lol x

Ooooh cam got loads of hiccups when I was pregnant and has been a really hiccuppy baby on the outside too, so be prepared lol x

Lol, until now I've only noticed hiccups maybe once a week max? Then today bubs has had them FOUR times now!!
I don't think it's linked to the lack of movement, but at least the hiccups are reassuring instead of the movements if that makes any sense?

I'll be on the lookout for more hiccups now to prepare myself for a hiccuppy baby!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back