worried about movements U/D been to hospital

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
Baby hasn't moved much today. She has had the odd wriggle but hasn't had her usual bursts of energy. Should I be worried and phone the hospital or do you think that it may be that I'm about to go into labour?

Update.

I was still a bit worried this morning because by 10.30 I hadn't felt her move again. I phoned triage and they said to go in and be monitored, so I did and everything was fine and she started wriggling while I was there. The midwife also did a scan to measure fluid levels and she said that they were slighty reduced but just within normal range for someone plus term. She then went to speak to the doctor about getting me induced a bit earlier but he didn't want to so I'm now booked in on 22nd when I'm T+14.

I'm hoping that I'll go into labour naturally before them though.

I'd say phone up hun....better to be safe rather than sorry, I phoned up my hosp several times and it's best to do it, to put your mind at rest. :hug:

You never know, maybe LO is saving energy for the upcoming event!! :D Let us know!!! xx

How did you get on hun? :hug:

Hope LO is moving around more for you :hug:

typically, she started moving about and going crazy not long after I posted that message so I didn't phone the hospital in the end.

:lol: What a cheeky monkey, getting you all worried :D

Glad all is well :D

Glad all is well. Mine is having a quiet day today too. I normally have to lie there and let it have a party in my uterus before I get out of bed in a morning but today.....nothing!! I was a bit worried so I prodded and poked and there's definately movements but just not as much as usual.

I'm going to leave it a bit longer.....in the hope that it just tired itself out yesterday and is having a rest day today :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad she's ok :cheer:

Oscar seems to have slowed down a bit movement wise since going overdue. I get worried and poke him til he moves :oops: :D

Mildly said:
Glad she's ok :cheer:

Oscar seems to have slowed down a bit movement wise since going overdue. I get worried and poke him til he moves :oops: :D

I'm hoping it's a sign that labour might start soon. The midwife did say that reduced fluid caused reduced movement too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back