baking thread!!

thats well good hun, ur a pro :)
xx

Thanks thats really kind. Another we did for a 5 th birthday.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335732784365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335732784365.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 19
hubby thought it was a real footy table at 1st lol xx

Thanks that made my day I havent been making cakes for long this is our 3rd and 4th so thats a huge complement.

lol he had to look twice :)
wish i could make cakes like u, ur really good hun xx

Lol. I do the decorating and dh does the baking ( I find it boring and he is training to be a chef) my mil has asked me to make a boob cake for my fil birthday which I think is a bit strange me making it lol. Dont think my next one is until August unless I do a practice cake but I dont like cake so most goes to waste.

i made milkybar cupcakes last week they were lush!!! ive only really begun baking but made 2 batches of cupcakes for friends and family and one giant cupcake for my nan's bday!!

i made milkybar cupcakes last week they were lush!!! ive only really begun baking but made 2 batches of cupcakes for friends and family and one giant cupcake for my nan's bday!!

They sound lush might have to find a recepie for them

OMG How do you do that?! I can't decorate cakes to save my life! lol.

They sound lush might have to find a recepie for them

if you look up Carina's cupcakes on facebook - look on her website and the recipe is the free one on her blog!!!

Certainly worth the effort of grating the chocolate into it although I found the icing did melt quite quickly but overnight in te fridge did the trick! Hope you enjoy xx

Last edited:
anyone know a good white choco tort or choc cookies recipe thanks x x x

Hi, guys.

I only started baking maybe a few months back getting a second hand oven from a garage sale. So far, I've only tried making banana break and oatmeal cookies. Any other easy recipe that you can share for a newbie to try?

I baked a batch of brownies the other day... tasted so good, but were gone way too quickly for my liking (and most of them were eaten by me which is the bad thing aha!) looking to do a pvlova over the weekend... never made one before, what kind of fruit should i put in it?

Hi, guys.

I only started baking maybe a few months back getting a second hand oven from a garage sale. So far, I've only tried making banana break and oatmeal cookies. Any other easy recipe that you can share for a newbie to try?

I'm a newbie too. I have tried oatmeal cookies and banana bread, but I've tried Oat bread. It was very simple to cook:
Wheat flour 580 g
Medium oatmeal 100 g
Shelled sunflower seeds 50 g
Vegetable oil 30 ml
Sugar 20 g
Salt 10 g
Dry yeast 7 g
Room temperature water 420 ml
In a separate container combine flour, oatmeal, sunflower seeds, and yeast. Slowly continuing to mix, add vegetable oil (20 ml) and water. Knead the dough until it starts to pull away from the sides of the container. Grease the bowl with vegetable oil (10 ml), add dough, and level it off. Close the lid. Select “BREAD”, cooking time 3 hours. 1 hour before the end of the program open the lid and carefully turn the bread over. Cook until the program finishes. Remove the bread and let sit for 20 minutes.

277e7cd69359db36aab834d516ebbef3.jpg

This is the recipe for Multicooker, I've bought just after my first child was born. This device can make your life easier, trust me. Oh, if you have a Multicooker you can find good and easy recipes here: https://multicooker.com/uk/ It's my Multicooker brand site. But I think it can be suitable for any type of Multicookers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back