7weeks....

mumsy4

Reaction score
Till I can find out if I'm pink or blue.
I'm so eager this time to find out, last time I wasn't really fussed but ended up finding out when my friend went for a 3d scan and the lady asked me if I wanted to know and I thought alright seen as I'm here. But this time I'm inpatient to know. I've done the Chinese calendar =GIRL the baking soda test =GIRL and I'm half tempted to buy a predictor test of ebay but a tad skeptical.
Anyone else feeling the same??

Nope i dont want to know with it being my first but if i have another i think id find out, i can imagine its a killer not knowing the second time round!

Till I can find out if I'm pink or blue.
I'm so eager this time to find out, last time I wasn't really fussed but ended up finding out when my friend went for a 3d scan and the lady asked me if I wanted to know and I thought alright seen as I'm here. But this time I'm inpatient to know. I've done the Chinese calendar =GIRL the baking soda test =GIRL and I'm half tempted to buy a predictor test of ebay but a tad skeptical.
Anyone else feeling the same??

Iv got 7 weeks tll i find out too!! I will be finding out... :) cant wait xx

Unfortunatly I will be waiting for my 20week scan to dind out so I still have just over 7weeks to wait:-( but I am just as keen. I found with my first for 2reasons, 1) I was late finding out I was preg and found out when I was 15weeks preg so didnt get much time to prepare 2) I think u still get the suprise just 20weeks earlier :) then u have all the fun of buying pink or blue or even if u go neautral u can still buy small colour bits :) I am looking forward to my first scan to make sure all is well

Nope I'm staying team yellow - mainly so everyone has to buy nutral stuff as I hate pink lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back