Bad hormonal day....

Tracey M

Reaction score
Morning girls! Feeling great today but just wanted to share my awful hormonal day yesterday with you all....my DH does not understand/believe....
It started at work when I got really down about feeling fat and frumpy, so I cried...
Then I was reading about Mrsmc in Tri1 and I got all upset and cried again.
I got home, logged onto Facebook and my cousin that Ive not seen since she was a baby, now 18 had put up new photos and she looked sooo like my uncle who died when she was a baby, I started crying again....i thought she also looked like my step dad, her dads brother and as he never had kids of his own....she looked like maybe his daughter....yip, more tears!
I skyped my niece as its her 12th birthday and she now lives in Belize and Ive not seen her in a year.....more tears of course! First time I'd spoken to her about my pregnancy and she was so excited for me, I cried again!
I called my father (biological one) last week to tell about pregnancy and he was busy so I told his wife. I expected him to call back when free and nothing! I saw he was online last night so I started chat and after a minute I realised it was not him but his wife, she said oh hes gone to watch rugby, asked me to chat instead!!! Grrrrr more tears....
To end the day, my DH on night shift, I called him, was telling him I showed our next door neighbour our new bathroom cabinets vis I knew she would love to get same for hers as fits perfectly in space! He then totally got my back up banging on about our bedroom and why do women have to show things to each other etc. I just got sooo mad with him I told him to hang up and then I sobbed again! I even sent a text of apology and told him I was having a bad day and he replied with a dig still.....
Anyway, sorry for long ranting post, just wanted to share my bad day, I know we all have them, we are not alone! I feel fine today so far...
Oh just remembered I also got a row for giving our son a Mohichan!! Ha ha, fair point!!

Last edited:
Oh hun, hugs for you. Hope you feel better, I have never cried so much in my life, managed ton hang up on my OH on Friday (he was having a bad day!), went to the toilets at work to cry (had a meeting later on as well).

I think it's mostly hormones that are driving us insane.

Awww i get days like this too! Its normal...i would try get in touch with your dad though, that must of been a bit shitty and no wonder you felt down. xxx

ah hun. thats not a great day at all. glad your feeling abit better today though. xxx

Aww Tracey you did go thru it yesterday hun! :hugs:

Glad you are feeling better today. I know how you feel about your Dad hun - it hurts but do you really need him? You have your family now! Surround yourself with people who love you not selfish people who should love you!

xx

My dad has never met my husband!! Been a huge feud between us because of this. Ive been married for over 5 years. He says hes not racist......i met my hubby in The Gambia, West Africa, we already have 4 yr son. I did not let dad see his grandson till he was nearly 1. My husband persuaded me to give in. Its like too much has happened to go back now. I have my mum and step dad (he brought me up since I was 5 and I think of as my "real" dad. Just wish he would stop being so arsey lol

Hmm each to their own I suppose...It does not sound like he would bring much joy even if he did bother tho hun lol Aslong as you and your Hubby are happy sod everyone else.

Dunno what I would be without my other half...he is the only person I have ever felt I could depend on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back