Surprise scan and we are team....

Awww what a lovely surprise hun! Congrats on your little prince :) have to get thinking of names and looking at boys outfits now! Xxx

Thanks everyone!! :) We think we've got the name now but it's top secret lol!! He's definitely making his presence know too and I'm starting to feel him move more and more :D xxxx (I love being able to say 'him')

Ahh Ceebee- brilliant news- well done on your blue bundle in there - boys are really lovely, and soooo much easier than girls..... Boys having a tantrum , you say oooh look at that and point randomly somewhere (tantrum over). Girls , they will scream , rant and scowl at you all day, and by bedtime she is still going on and on about it.....

Ahh Ceebee- brilliant news- well done on your blue bundle in there - boys are really lovely, and soooo much easier than girls..... Boys having a tantrum , you say oooh look at that and point randomly somewhere (tantrum over). Girls , they will scream , rant and scowl at you all day, and by bedtime she is still going on and on about it.....

That's good to know!! I know nothing about little boys, so glad to hear they're easier! I suppose when you think about it men are generally simpler creatures than us women, so it makes sense! :lol: xxx

aww what a lovely surprise - congratulations on your little blue bundle. Boys are absolutely fab but then again having 2 means I'm a bit biased lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back