Having a bad day :(

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I'm in terrible form this morning. Like I wana smash all my plates up and throw a huge tantrum!

I had a terrible headache yesterday that started around dinner time, AND ITS STILL HERE!! Nothing is shifting it. I even took paracetamol, and my head is still throbbing! I'm just sitting in my pj's and I refuse to get ready today :(

But also, my hubby does acting and extras jobs part time, he's been in a few things for the BBC etc. But most recently he was in an independent film made my a local film maker. He plays a man who's wife gets murdered and he sets out for revenge.
Well I watched the trailer for it this morning, and there's a kiss between my husband and the woman who played his wife.
He told me about it, and I wasn't happy but he said it was just a peck but a bit longer, but in the trailer, her mouth was well and truly open!!
He also told me that I couldn't play his wife in it (I've done acting jobs too) because they needed someone with dark hair, and the girl is blonder than blonde!!!! Like platinum!! I'm so angry with him, I'm just going to be fuming until he comes home and have a blazing row with him!

I just hate today! Its crap :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry you're having a bad day. I can sympathise with the headaches, i get them most days just now. Im not really a tea drinker but i find sometimes a cup of tea eases it for a while,maybe worth a try. As for hubby, he probably didnt tell you too much about the kiss because he didnt want to upset you (guys will do anything to avoid an argument) and is it possible that the film maker changed their mind about the woman being brunette after you had had the conversation with your oh. Film makers seem to change their mind all the time! I understand your anger, but really its not going to do you or lo any good being raging all day. Run yourself a warm bath, light some scented candles and grab some pampering products and spoil yourself and your beautiful little bump and deal ith hubby when he gets home. Hope you fel better soon. X

Thank u.
I can't drink tea anymore, since becoming pregnant I've totally gone off it.

I'm trying not to be angry because he did tell me there was a kiss and told me the day he was filming that scene, it just made me sick to my stomach to see it and her stupid mouth open for it!

I think I just need to hibernate today :( x

Ah hun that is rubbish, feeling pants because of your headache and then dealing with your oh job as well! I would feel just like you too, I'm very sensitive and take everything oh says literally. Not good for us though because they never want to upset us and their attempt to protect usually back fires!!! Have a good cry and rant out what you need to then like advised by Happyred run a bath and take some deep breaths. A sleep if you can might help relax your mind too. Your oh loves you unconditionaly, and now more than ever he will be protecting you and your child, he might need to keep work and home life seperate in order for him to do this and focus on his work properly. I hope this is assuring to you and you feel better soon, Hugs xx

I can understand that, id hate to see my oh kissing someone else even if it was just acting. Hibernating sounds like a great idea, wish i could do that most days just now,lol!

Oh honey, hibernate your wee heart out today.

Hunt out some chocolate, get a blanket, find some gubbins on the tv and just veg/nap.

I agree with the other ladies, your husband will love you unconditionally and all men seem to have a certain chip in thier head that makes tham think if they miss out just a small detail that might upset us it won't upset us when we do eventually find out! Oh when will they learn!!!

Feel better soon. x

Thanks so much girls.
Got a big glass of water, some chewy sweets, and my duvet on the sofa.
Will prob have a good cry any minute now lol. X

I was just about to say find your duvet and crawl back under it, it's what I do when I have shitty days I hate them...

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish Jayjay.... definately a duvet day for you.... hope you feel better soon x

Rubbish days hit us all - and watching that trailor def would not have helped.
Im sure usually you would have seen it and not particularly enjoyed watching the kiss, but would have been fine with it - our hormones are mean things.

The other day I got out of the shower and just started crying about a time me and hubby went on a break, which happened 3 years ago!!! I just had some vivid memory of it for some reason.

Stoopid hormones!

Aw daydreaming! U poor thing!
I'm feeling very sorry for myself, hubby came home for lunch and I had a go at him about it then sulked the rest of the time he was here. He promised it was just a long peck and he had no idea her mouth was open. He must think I'm a bit slow! I showed him the trailer and he pleaded ignorance.
Going to see this film next week and that girl will be there, I hate her!! Can I show it and blame pregnancy hormones? Lol x

Sorry you're having a bad day hun and hope your headache is easing off by now. I remember having a headache that lasted about 3 or 4 weeks, was killer.

And defo you can blame pregnancy hormones for everything lol :hug:

:hugs: boo hiss to rubbish days!! I completely get where you are coming from, I would go mad if I saw that too, its tough to watch. But as the others have said from what we've heard about your hubby he really does love you immensly, just was being a doofus thinking he'd sheild you from all the information.

Anyway, when you go and see the film she will realise that you are solidly married and having a baby, so you have nothing to worry about.

Hop you feel better soon

xx

I think you can blame it on pregnancy - but it would be better to go there and be nice/happy and couply with hubby just to rub it in that he is your man ;)

jayjay,
feeling like poo too. but i burst out crying in front of a midwife id never met b4. and had my mother in law ring me up, so now im gonna be talk of the family.
all because of my husband!!!!
MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you can blame it on pregnancy - but it would be better to go there and be nice/happy and couply with hubby just to rub it in that he is your man ;)

Do this it winds the other person up even more :)

Hope your day is improving honey xxx

Thanks everyone. Hubby is home now but doesn't understand why I feel so annoyed about it! He has tried to be nice and hugging me etc, but I'd just rather he understood why I feel so crappy about it!

Angie, hope ur feeling better now. Rough days suck ass :( x

aaah i would freak out!!!! pregnant or not, i just dont think i could bear to see my otherhalf kissing someone else, even if it was for work!! think it must be a girl thing! feeling for you today jayjay <3 xx

Thanks littlesmoosh :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back