Back from the epu

mishm

Reaction score
Hi,well i was realy ill with nerves this morning on the way there,got there they went through it with me then i went to have a tummy unltrasound the sac was there but could see nothing inside it she asked if could of got dates wrong but theres no way i have,so she then went on to do an internal scan and just the same the sac there but nothing visible inside it,i couldnt believe it :( .she said theres no way theres an 8 week pregnancy in there.
then had to go see the nurse who then told me what the sonograher had saw and explained they would take my bloods today check my hcg level then again in 48 hours to see if they are rising as should be in pregnancy or if they fall it will mean ive had a missed miscarrige or even an ectopic pregnancy she said if it went on to be a viable pregnancy i would need close monitering but to be honest i really cant see it being a pregnancy now.have to stay by the phone wednesday afternoon as she will call and let me know and i might have to go back to the hospital for further investigation. :cry: im so emotional right now seem to be trying to keep the tears in but its not wroking out too good.
even before i went in to see the nurse i was nearly in tears as the 2 ladies before me both came out in tears.

ah im sorry it didnt go well, ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you. dont hold it all in hun, if you want to cry then cry, dont bottle everything up inside. :hug:

Hey hun,
I'm so sorry your scan didn't go well. I've been through it and i know how horrible it is.

Sending you loads of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love
Laura
x

oh no Mish, I'm so sorry. Is there still any hope?

Try not to bottle things up, have a good cry, it might tire you out and you may sleep a little - normally helps me when I'm in a state.

Let us know honey, we're all thinking of you :cry:

I'm so so sorry :(

Please don't bottle it in and if you need to talk we're all here for you.

I've been though it and it's heartbreaking. As Emma said please don't bottle it up have a good sob and let it all out.

Take Care :hug:

Charm X

i'm so sorry to hear this, have a big cry, you need to let it all out xxx :hug:

How terrible for you, and especially without a clear cut answer.

Thinking of you. :hug:

Im so sorry hun, there may still be hope if hormone levels keep rising? Keeping everything crossed for you!

As the others have said if you feel like crying cry, if you want to scream scream whatever makes you feel even remotely beter, dont bottle it all up! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hun I know how it feels, grieve as much as you need to. I know cause I lost my last bean at early stages I found it some comfort that at least is happened really early before a baby had really started to develop. :hug: hope you are feeling better soon and will be rejoining us very soon.

Sorry to hear about this, I hope the hormone levels rise for you.

I have just been through a missed miscarriage so PM me if you need to talk :hug:

Im so sorry honey, dont keep it bottled up it will make it worse
I hope u feel better soon :hug:

Sorry to hear it might be bad news. Take care, thinking of you :hug:

so sorry to hear your news, i've been there and it's just so devastating. Take care of yourself :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back