back from scan...from littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
OMG i cud cry... the scan went well sprout is measuring 7wk+3days.. and we got to see the heartbeat :dance:

this is what was wrote on my report :

Anteverted uterus with a gestation sac situated to the right side with in the fundas but completely surrounded by uterine tissue, A 7wk 3day VIABLE pregnancy seen within the sac, there is a small 10mm x 10mm haematoma on the left side border of the sac...

they told me all was gud.. but the report makes no sense to me... can anyone explain it abit for me ..

oh yea a pic of baby sprout
Photo-0139.jpg

Thats fantastic!! So happy for you!! How cute is that scan pic!
:cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Congratulations so much.

Enjoy. I have my scan 1 week today :D

:hug: to ya

Sweetheart, I am so happy for you! :D

This can but your mind at rest now, sorry cant be any help of what the scan writing means, maybe someone else can spent some light on it??

Will you be having another scan soon? :hug:

hi sweetie, so glad all is well :hug:

a haematoma is a small collection of blood, kind of looks like a bruise, they normally dissolve by themselves so it should be absolutely fine, te sonographer probably noted it so that at your next scan they can check to see if it's healed properly and dissapeared :hug:

hope that helps.

sarah xx

Hey

Congrats on the scan :cheer: :cheer:

Can i just ask how you managed to get a picture. I've just been for a scan and no one offered me a picture :(

LMP x

Aw congratulations on your scan, I hope you can relax a little and enjoy yourself now xxx

Little miss pink said:
Hey

Congrats on the scan :cheer: :cheer:

Can i just ask how you managed to get a picture. I've just been for a scan and no one offered me a picture :(

LMP x

I think you would have had to asked for one and paid them, i know my hospital charges £2.50 for each picture you want.

Congratulations hun, such a perfect pic :hug: you must be so proud :hug:

Congrats!!!!!!!!! lovely pic!! cutie! :cheer:

Hi,

Really glad it went well, never seen such an early scan. I'm 7 wks and 1 day, hope my babe looks as healthy as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back