Back from my scan

Yiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay! That sounds fab, and you should definitely be able to see loads more on 9th June :cheer:

so glad all went well today beth xxxxxxxxx

ive only just got in from being out all day

i am so pleased for you!!!!!!!

I'm really glad everything has gone well for you and its all sorted it seems now :) take care of yourself, and try to chill out now as your LO is doing great!

yay!!! :hug: so happy to read all is good and well with your pregnancy hun, i knew it would be! i wouldnt worry so much sweety, harder said than done i know! but your pregnant and enjoy every second it goes waaaay to fast :wink:
i know what you mean about the whole m/c thing lmarszall, they were so rude and disrespectfull when i lost my little one. i sat there on a bench crying for five hours in pain bleeding everywhere too scared to move and ask for a pad :oops: they didnt check on me once just came un to stick me with a IV after passing out :( OH was there holding my hand trying to make light and laughing about the KY jelly they had on the worktop :doh:

Aw hun :hug:

Blokes eh! Never say the right thing, they try though bless them!

yeah the hospital weren't very sympatheitc and when i was pregant with Alfie they wern't bothered i'd miscarried before. I only got an early scan as i did a survey thing. Otherwise would have had to wait till 13 weeks!

Thats why i've booked a private one for saturday. Just so i know if all is ok or not. The worry is awful!

Lau
x

Beth88 said:
Well i had to hav another internal scan :puke: felt reall ucomfortable..

Anyway - last time the sac was empty and 2.5mm, and this time it had a yolk thing in it and it was 9mm!! sooo thats good news!!!

a bit weird - there was a little bit of blood in my uterus, which oculd be from when it implanted and i didnt bleed, so they said i shouldnt be alarmed if i start getting a bit of browny discharge etc..

so overall they were very pleased with it, and im going back for a scan on the 9th june so check all is well. yay! :cheer:

Ohhh and the sac is measuring 5 weeks and 5 days!

I had this problem before I got pregnant with my son and was worried like yourself when I got pregnant again with him.
Luckily like you the yolk was there and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.

Hope this gives you some encouragement.

Best wishs hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back